Need to know about Singapore Airlines Manage Booking
Singapore Airlines, the flag carrier airline of Singapore, uses the Singapore Girl as its central figure in corporate branding. Since 2008, it has been carrying the tags like Best First Class Airline Seat, Best First Class, and Best Airline in Asia. This air group was the Airbus A380, world's largest passenger aircraft, Boeing 787-10, and Airbus A350-900. The airline, which is carrying the 10th spot in the world for international passengers carried, is enabling its passengers to manage their bookings without any hassles. Here is how to manage Singapore airlines booking.
What are the steps of Singapore Airlines manage booking ?
- The user needs to open the web browser
- He/she is then supposed to navigate to the official website of Singapore Airlines
- Here he/she will get two options as Booking Reference and E-ticket number
- Any of these options need to be selected now
- In the case of E-ticket number, he/she needs to enter 13 numbers to retrieve your booking
- In the case of Booking Reference, he/she needs to enter 6 letters and numbers to retrieve your booking
- Now he/she needs to enter the last name or family name as per the name printed on the passport
- Clicking on the MANAGE BOOKING icon will allow the passenger to change anything in your ticket
What are the traits of Singapore airlines manage my booking ?
Here are some reasons why one needs to Singapore airlines manage booking. One has to go through the given steps if he/she is expecting to review the reservation, print a copy of the ticket, View/Change seat assignments, make a same-day change to your flight, make a refund request, add a special request, change the flight, add frequent flyer information, export reservation details to Outlook calendar, or any other thing related to the trip.