Steps to avail refund from Allegiant Airlines
There are certain easy steps that enable a customer to be entitled to avail of the refund against Allegiant canceled or overbooked flight. Availing Allegiant air refund via these steps is completely hassle-free. Find them below:
- On visiting the official website of Allegiant Air and go to the manage booking section.
- Select the request a refund option and after that, you will be asked to fill in certain pieces of information regarding your ticket.
- Answer them all. These might contain the reference booking no. and last name of the passenger who is traveling.
- Click on the Next button.
- The server will proceed with your refund request only if your ticket will be eligible for getting a refund.
The refunds are only processed when the flight ticket or the reservation is canceled. For that, the passenger needs to go through the Allegiant Air cancellation policy. Read ahead for the same. To all the points below, terms and conditions apply.
Allegiant Air cancellation policy
- If the passenger applies for cancellation within 24 hours of booking, he is entitled to get a full refund against their airfare. The booking should have been done within 1 week of the flight’s departure.
- In case of a flight change or cancellation, the passenger must have a Travel flex. It enables the passenger to have their own flexibility to make changes in the flight bookings.
- The cancellation that is made at least 2 hours before the flight departure then only he is eligible for refunds.
So, this was the cancellation policy at Allegiant Airlines. For further details feel free to contact the Customer service.