Air Canada cancellation policy
Get complete information about Air Canada cancellation fee and its policy
Looking out for some information about the Air Canada flight cancellation? Well, we have brought you all the important information that can help you to cancel your flight and get a full refund.
Some important points about Air Canada cancellation policy
- You can cancel your booked flight if you have booked it through Air Canada booking API.
- Air Canada flight cancellation can only be made if you cancel the entire booking partial cancellation is not an option.
- If you cancel your flight booking two hours prior to the flight departure only then you can cancel your flight.
- Also, if you booked your flight on Air Canada via Air Canada reservation center or by any other mean.
- You can cancel your flights on Air Canada through the same method in which it was booked.
- In case, if you have to cancel your Aero plan Reward booking, in that case, as per Air Canada cancellation policy, you need to contact the airline support team in order to cancel the flight.
Apart from this, if you need to know the air canada cancellation policy and want to get a refund for your flight cancellation, then, you should check the given pointers.
Know what Air Canada cancellation policy says?
- If a passenger wants to cancel flight reservation on Air Canada after 24 hours of flight reservation, then, he or she may require to pay the cancellation charges.
- Also, as per Air Canada cancellation policy 24 hours, if a passenger cancels a flight within 24 hours of flight booking then flight cancellation can be done without paying the cancellation fee.
- Moreover, a passenger requires to cancel a flight then he or she can cancel the flight booking 2 hours prior to the departure.
- If your flight tickets are eligible for a refund only then you can cancel your flight and request for a refund.
- If you have partially used flight ticket, then, the unused part of your flight ticket will be refunded through miles or reward points.
What is the Air Canada cancellation fee?
Well, it may vary from flight to flight and it is never certain for a flight. Sometimes, it becomes higher than previous sometimes lower. But if you cancel your flight within 24 hours of the flight purchase, it might possible that you would not face any Air Canada cancellation fee and may get a full refund.
Besides, if you need to know more about the Air Canada cancellation policy, then, you can contact the Air Canada reservations support team.
Related Links: Air Canada Reservations,