Know more about Air Canada flight change
Air Canada being the national flag carrier is the largest airline of Canada, headquartered in Quebec, Canada. It covers more than 200 destinations in the world through its operational flights.
Check out the change flight procedure in Air Canada
The best services of Air Canada can be experienced by booking a flight ticket with them. The passengers are served with world-class services. The services could be related to booking, check-in, in-flight services, etc. The booking can be done by having the info about the origin city, destination city, journey date, number of travelers, cabin class, passenger details, and payment info. After confirming the booking, if the passenger wishes to make changes to the flight then it can be done in the Manage booking section.
How to change Air Canada flight?
According to the Air Canada flight change policy, the flight can be changed by following below listed steps:
- The official website of Air Canada airlines is visited in the web browser.
- When the homepage prompts, the passenger needs to go to the Book option in the main menu.
- Under the Book option, in the dropdown menu, the Manage Bookings facility is selected.
- The booking related to flights, hotels, etc. can be managed in this section of the website.
- On the next page, the passenger is asked to enter the booking reference number along with the last name.
- By using these details, the ticket can be accessed and the required changes in the flight ticket can be made.
- The correct details when entered will prompt the itinerary and the passenger can change the flight here.
- The flight can be changed by changing the source, destination or date. The policy of the airline should be considered while saving the details or making any changes.
- Once the changes in the ticket are made, it can be saved and submitted.
- Finally, the confirmation of a new booking is received via email or text message as per the contact details on the ticket.
- The e-ticket received here is used during the check-in, either online or at the airport.
The Air Canada flight change fee varies according to the kind of ticket booked. If the ticket changes up to 2 hours prior to the departure date, then a certain amount is charged for different routes. Nowadays the prices for flight change have increased in Air Canada, so the booking should be made carefully. If the changes are made at the airport, a lesser amount will be charged in comparison to the online changes.
Customer support can be contacted for any query or issue related to the airlines and contact details are available on the website.
Official weblink: https://www.aircanada.com
Customer service: 1 (888) 247-2262