Know all about Air China cancellation Policy and flight change
Looking to make instant cancellation of the flight booking?? If yes, then no need to worry anymore. Air China Airlines already stated cancellation Policy considers every case or situation that the passenger may come across because the fear of canceling the flight ticket has weighed on you. Every cancellation of the flight booking requires more effort or research so here we have discussed easy to follow and easy to understand cancellation Policy of the Air China cancellation fee.
Stick with the Air China Cancellation Policy
- If the passenger canceled the flight booking within 24 hours from the date of the purchase, you are entitled to claim a full refund.
- Cancellation charges depend upon the route or itinerary fare.
- If you reach a 24 hours certain period, the price of the non-refundable ticket will be applied to future travel.
- If you are looking to get a full refund of the money, passengers should avail of free day ticket change and same-day ticket changes.
- If the passenger booked the flight ticket at least 7 days before the departure of the flight, the passenger can claim the full refund of the money.
No one knows when we encounter sudden changes in the plan, and it becomes more stressful if we are not aware of the general guidelines of flight change. Read all the aspects and the process very carefully mentioned-below to Air China Flight change.
Some important points to change flight Air China Cancellation Policy
- Go to the Home page of Air China Airlines.
- Enter the last name of the passenger and the first name.
- Give the details of the reservation number.
- Following above, tap on the Next button.
- Now You will be able to retrieve the booking details of your journey.
- You will find an option to change flight to the preferred flight.
- Finally, after making changes in the flight booking to change the flight.
- Confirm the changes you made to change the flight at your preferred time.
- Passengers are required to pay a difference in the fare, if charges are slightly more than the original price of the ticket.
All the information mentioned above fulfills the purpose of the Air China Cancellation policy which covers your problems and prevents you from making any loss in the event. Even after going through the policies, if you are not able to mark up the things or in dilemma, you may contact the customer support team or expertise of the Air china airlines.
Air China Cancellation policy due to Coronavirus
Air China is one of the well-known airlines of China. Everyone is talking about the Coronavirus nowadays. It is spreading at a very fast rate. But nowadays, passengers are cancelling the flight due to coronavirus infection. Of course, this also affects many travelers. If you have already booked or are about to book a flight into an affected area, it is interesting to know how airlines will deal with cancellations or rebooking. So because of this, they have changed the cancellation policies.
Cancellation policy Due to Coronavirus:
- They have kept the affected area on side so that none of the passengers can occupy it.
- They are offering masks and sanitizers in flights to avoid infection.
- Please cancel the ticket within 24 hours from the flight departure. In that case, you don’t have to pay any extra cancellation fees and you will be eligible for a full refund.
- If you cancel the ticket before 7 days to the flight departure, a penalty will be charged.
- To avoid any cancellation charges, please carry your travel insurance with you.
- No cancelation charges will be applied on refundable tickets, and you will get full refunds.
If you want to cancel your booking, log in to My Trip or call Air China Reservations. If you still have any doubts regarding the Air China cancellation policy you can dial the customer care executive number.