Get the easy and instant discount on tickets with Air France Reservations
Air France is the flag carrier of France. Air France headquarters is located Tremblay-en-France. It covers around 211 destinations. The hubs of Air France are Paris Charles de Gaulle & Paris Orly Airport.
So these were some key things that are about Air France. To know more about what are the key elements of Air France reservations then you should go through the points that are mentioned below for your reference;
What are the Air France Services?
Services at Air France are very modest for the passengers. The services on board are very good at Air France. Air France has been certified as 4- star airline in the means of the quality of it on-board product & services & for its airport.
The luxury at Air France is satisfying for the passengers. The quality of seats & cleanliness is the highest of all. Crew members at Air France serve the best services to all kinds of passengers.
Features of Air France Reservations:
- Passengers at Air France get wide space to provide comfort while traveling.
- No matter in which class you travel, you are going to receive adjustable seats. It will provide comfort & relaxation.
- Passengers get seats with equipped televisions & noise-reducing headphones.
- At the time you will board the flight, a crew member will offer you with amenity kit for your assistance.
- Larger seats with extra legroom.
- In-flight entertainment
- Special food order
- Online check-in.
- Reliable baggage policy
- Free Wi-Fi and charging facility
- Group booking
- Affordable reservations
What is the reservations process of Air France?
It is very easy to book a flight with Air France booking. You can do booking online by directing the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly go to the official website of Air France
- Then click on the home page of the website
- Search for the flight to travel
- Click on it & fill in the details, as required in it
- Select class
- Now you have to make payment
- An email will be sent to you regarding your flight details
So, by the above-mentioned steps, you will gather knowledge about how you can book a flight at Air France.
What is the Air France cancellation policy?
The simple way through which you can cancel your flight are mentioned below, go through it:
- If you cancel the ticket within 24 hours of purchase, then you will receive the full refunds
- You can cancel refundable & non-refundable ticket if it satisfies the 24 hours cancelation policy
- You can cancel tickets online & offline for offline cancellations you need to pay a penalty
What is Air France baggage policy?
The baggage policy is as per your checked baggage that you carry on board.
- The extra you will carry the luggage the more chargers will be applied
- Your baggage allowance will be displayed when you will book your flight
- For basic economy, the passenger is allowed to carry one luggage of size 55cm*35cm*12cm
- For business you can carry a luggage of 18kg & dimension should be 55cm*35cm*12cm
- For first-class three baggage are allowed 25kg per bag
- You can carry on one carry baggage
It’s a baggage policy & you can add more baggage by giving additional charges. For further information, contact customer care representative with Air France reservations phone number.
Customer service: 1 (800) 237-2747