Check Out Air New Zealand Cancellation Policy
Air New Zealand is a very popular flag carrier which has its main hub in New Zealand. The airline runs scheduled flights to more 39 destinations in 19 countries. Besides this, the airline also offers its customers with world-class facilities and other in-flight services making their travel comfortable and hassle- free.The airline has also introduced Air New Zealand ticket cancellation policy which allows the passengers to cancel their reservations and get a refund as per their fare type. So, if you also planned to travel with Air New Zealand and due to some unforeseen reasons you need to make the cancellation of your reservations then don’t worry as you can easily manage this issue.
So, if you are not aware of the cancellation policy of Air New Zealand then, in this article you will be provided with the complete details of the policy.
Cancellation Policy of Air New Zealand:
- The passengers can easily cancel their reservations only if the reservations are made from the official website of the airline.
- Further, the airline permits cancellation of those reservations in 24 hours which are booked at least one week before departure.
- In the above case, the normal fare rules will be applied on the cancellation.
- Besides that, in the case of Business class bookings, the reservations can be cancelled until the departure.
- Some of the New Zealand Flexi fares can be cancelled through online mode.
- Further, it is required the cancellation should be made for full reservation i.e departing and return flight.
- In case of the Economy reservations, cancellation fees of less than $300 are refundable per infant, adult, and child.
- Once a travel is commenced, no refund is provided by the airline.
- Air New Zealand cancelled flights refund is not provided in case of No-shows. Further, the passenger cannot use that amount for alternate travel or reservation booking.
- Besides that, economy reservations are fully refundable if reservations are cancelled within 24 hours of booking or within 7 days of booking.
- Further, in the case of Premium Economy reservations, once the travel is commenced the fare amount is not refunded but the fare amount can be used against other reservation with higher or equal value.
So, this was the cancellation and refund policy of Air New Zealand. Further, if you have queries you can simply reach out to the airline helpline number and resolve all your problems.
Further, there are a lot of passengers who are confused with the online reservation cancellation process. So, to help them out, here are the steps to cancel reservations on Air New Zealand.
Steps To Cancel The Reservation on Air New Zealand:
- Before starting with the steps you are required to launch the website of the airline.
- Once the website is launched, you need to navigate to manage booking option.
- Now, click on the option of Manage Booking.
- Further, you are required to enter the Booking number and Surname in the provided field.
- Once done, click on the Continue button.
- After that, you can easily view your reservations.
- Thereafter, click on Cancel against the reservation you wish to cancel.
- A prompt will be displayed on your screen regarding the cancellation.
- Then, click on Continue.
- After that, your reservations would be cancelled and information regarding the refunds would be provided.
- Further, you will be provided with cancellation confirmation on your registered email id.
Besides this, if you still have queries regarding the policy and process you can reach out to the helpline and get the required assistance.
Related Links: Air New Zealand Group Booking, Air New Zealand Pet Policy, Air New Zealand Baggage Policy, Air New Zealand Ticket Cancellation, Air New Zealand Business Class Boking, Air New Zealand Reservations, Air New Zealand Change Flight Policy, Air new Zealand Manage Booking,