How much do I need to pay to change an Air New Zealand flight?
Air New Zealand is the state’s major airline and the flag carrier known for its impressive amenities and facilities. The airline allows you to make changes in your flight, and you can also change your flight. The charge to change a flight at Air New Zealand is around $50, and the charges elevate to an additional $30 as a service fee if you are taking help from the Air New Zealand call center.
To gain a clear understanding of Air New Zealand change flight policy, you can take guidance from the upcoming section.
The flight change policy at Air New Zealand
Several things that you must consider before changing your flight on Air New Zealand, Some of the important flight change terms and conditions are mentioned below-
- At Air NZ, a passenger can make changes in their flight for free if they do so on the same day of the booking.
- If you make flight changes a day before the departure date, you need to pay 50 NZD per reservation.
- If you have booked a Flexi date ticket, you can make changes on the day of travel without paying any extra amount towards the change. But, if you are making a shift to a more expensive flight, you need to pay the fare difference.
- For general tickets, you can change the flight a day before the scheduled departure while paying NZD 50 towards it; however, Air New Zealand change flight are not allowed on the same day as departure.
- You can make flight changes online only if you have booked the flight ticket online and your trip starts from New Zealand at Air Nz.
- Also, if you have not booked a multi-city trip and Skycouch only, you can make the flight changes for your Air New Zealand.
- Additionally, if you have booked a domestic flight with Air NZ, you might prepare yourself for extra charges. But, if you have booked a flexible ticket for your domestic flight, you do not have to pay any charges.
About Air New Zealand change flight fee
Check these conditions before making flight changes with Air NZ. The Air New Zealand change flight fee depends on the type of your booking and the length of your flight. Stay in touch with the Air New Zealand customer service team to avoid any inconveniences in your flight and stay updated with the policies. The customer service team is accessible round the clock to give you reliable assistance.