Steps To Manage Booking of Tickets in The Air New Zealand
Air New Zealand is the airline which is based in New Zealand. It has its headquarters in Auckland City, New Zealand. Its fleet size is 60. It operates its flights to 51 destinations in 19 countries across the world.
The booking process of Air New Zealand includes the information about the travel source and destination, travel date, total number of passengers including children/infants, type of class, then flight details and finally the passenger’s personal information along with the mode of payment. If a guest wants to make any changes in any of the entries then they need to visit the Air New Zealand manage booking section on the website.
- In this, changes in the already booked ticket can be made under the airlines fare policies.
- In the, ‘manage booking’ section, reference number of the e-ticket is mentioned along with the family name of the passenger.
- Any changes regarding the flight such as change in flight date, number of passengers or any other change can be done in this section.
- Any kind of cancellation or changes will be subjected to the airline policies.
- If any changes/cancellations are done within a day of purchase or a week prior to departure date, then it will be fully-refundable ticket.
- In all other cases, fee is applicable on the refund amount or it will be a non-refundable ticket.
- The change fee can be cancelled in the case if ticket is changed to the higher class that would be from economy to business.
- The tickets once booked are non-transferable whatsoever the condition may be.
If still any query or issue is there, the customer support of the airlines can be contacted. The executive will be there to provide the best solution to the guest hence resolving the queries. The contact info is available on the official website of Air New Zealand. air new zealand manage booking au, air new zealand manage booking uk, air new zealand manage booking nz, air new zealand canada manage booking
Related Links: Air New Zealand Group Booking, Air New Zealand Pet Policy, Air New Zealand Baggage Policy, Air New Zealand Ticket Cancellation, Air New Zealand Cancellation Policy, Air New Zealand Reservations, Air New Zealand Change Flight Policy, Air New Zealand Business Class Booking,