How much is it required to cancel a flight with Allegiant Air?
Allegiant Air is an ideal choice if you wish to cover the distance to your preferred destination inexpensively. The airline understands the inconveniences you might face while traveling, so the airline has introduced several booking policies.
One such amazing policy is the Allegiant Air cancellation policy introduced to help the passengers lead an untroubled journey. However, if you are canceling your flight after the 24 hours policy, you would have to pay cancelation charges starting from $25 per cancelation.
The Cancellation Policy at Allegiant Air
Keep the below-mentioned points in mind if before proceeding further and canceling your Allegiant reservation-
- You can cancel the reservation from the time you have completed the booking and cancel the reservation up to 7 days before the flight takes off.
- In case you are canceling a non-refundable flight, Allegiant Air provides non-transferable travel vouchers and credits to be used in future travel.
- Comply with the 24 hours golden rules, and you do not have to pay further charges or penalties.
If your ticket qualifies the mentioned terms and conditions, then you might be able to skip the Allegiant Air cancellation fees. Keep reading the article if you are firm on the decision to cancel your Allegiant reservation.
Steps of canceling an Allegiant Air reservation
Follow the given steps if you face changes in your itinerary leading to the cancelation of your reservation-
- Open the official website of Allegiant Air using a search engine that you prefer.
- You can see a Manage Travel menu on the homepage; click on it to get a form.
- You can access your itinerary by three methods-
- By Confirmation Number
- By Email
- By Credit/Debit Card Information
- Choose an option that looks feasible to you and proceed further by entering the required details; tap on the Find My Trip button after entering the credentials.
- Select a reservation that you wish to cancel and comply with all the necessary instructions as prompted on your screen.
- If you are eligible for free cancellation, the airline sends you a confirmation email about the ticket cancelation.
- Otherwise, you need to pay the applicable charges and wait for the transaction to be successful.
- After you cancel the ticket, you can proceed further to request a refund on the canceled flight.
- Congratulations, you have successfully canceled your flight and initiated a refund request on your own!
The steps mentioned above can help you complete the Allegiant Air cancellation formalities. Also, if you face any difficulty understanding the policy or find it hard to complete steps on your own, consider dialing Allegiant Air’s travel consolidator number.
Customer service: 1 (702) 505-8888