British airways reservations process
About British Airways
A British airway is the flag carrier of the United Kingdom which is headquartered in England, London. It is named as the second-largest airline based on fleet size and caters surge of tourists. This is the founding member of one world alliance and the American airlines as well.
Learn the features of British airways
- Passenger will be offered the airline complementary foods and drinks on all long-haul flights.
- Passengers are entitled to a free seat selection within 24 hours from the scheduled flight departure.
- It provides check-in at the airport at no additional cost.
- All the passengers of Business Class have lounge access and flatbeds on the long-haul flights.
Learn the simple process to reserve a seat on British airways
Book your seat in advance at least 1-2 weeks before the scheduled flight departure and get British airways reservations number.
- At the beginning of the process, Head to the official website of British airways.
- Following above, give the departure city and the destination city.
- Now, you will be asked to mention the departure date to travel.
- Moving ahead, type preferred class to travel.
- Click on the search button.
- Now you will see a list of flights moving to the destination.
- Pick the best and convenient flight from the list.
- Now you will be asked to fill the information on the passenger.
- In the last step, initiate the payment process to get the confirmation via mail id.
Learn the process to manage your booking on British airways
These are the simple, easy to understand points to British airways manage booking, so read each and every point carefully to complete the process
- In the first step, move to the official website of British airways.
- Next move to Manage booking option.
- Give the booking reference number and the last name of the customer.
- Now the user becomes able to retrieve the booking details.
- Next, you will see options to make changes in the flight either cancel, date of travel.
- Once you make the changes, confirm it and pay the difference or charges levied.
- After completion, you will receive a mail of the changes made.
A quick and simple process to change a flight on British airways
If you are looking to a simple process of British airways manage my booking, just follow all these steps in one go.
- In the initial stage of the process, go to manage booking.
- Following, give the last name and booking reference number.
- Once you complete the information, you will get all details of your itinerary.
- Now you can easily change the flight according to your date.
- Confirm the changes made and you will receive a confirmation mail of changes made to the flight booking.
Know the baggage policies of British airways
- All the passengers are permitted to carry one piece of hand luggage and one small item (handbag, laptop) on board.
- The dimension of the Hand luggage should not exceed 56cm x 45cm x 25cm and of the small item, it must not greater than 40cm x 30cm x 15cm.
- Both the items can weigh up to 23kg each for the checked baggage allowance
Consider and adhere to the above-mentioned steps of British airways reservations, if required you can call them on their support to get the immediate feedback or response.