Complete details about Cathay Pacific Cancellation Policy
Travelling with Hong Kong-based Cathay Pacific Airline is quite easy because of its flexible reservation policies. From easy booking to pocket-friendly flights, Cathay Pacific is booked by many people around the year but while cancelling the ticket the most important thing is to follow the procedure of flight cancellation properly. We have compiled all the methods which can be used for the cancellation of the flight ticket and can be used by anyone who is facing any difficulty in cancelling the ticket. Suppose if your plan of travelling gets cancelled and you are worried about how to cancel your reservations, you can even do that by taking the help of Cathay Pacific cancellation policy. To find out more, tap below.
Know about the Cancellation policy of Cathay pacific
- According to the Cathay Pacific cancellation policy, a passenger can cancel the ticket within 24 hours of purchase to get the full refund of the amount of ticket and get the refund from the point of purchase.
- If you miss your flight because of weather or delay in flights, the airline will either rebook your flight or provide a refund. And if required, you will be provided with an accommodation facility in a hotel.
In case you miss to show up on the flight and also fail to inform the airline then you won’t be eligible for any kind of refund.
Steps to cancel a flight in Cathay Pacific Airlines
If your trip gets cancelled because of any medical emergency, delay in flights etc then you can take the help of below given policies and cancel your reservations.
Mainly two ways through which passenger can easily cancel their flight are:
Cancel ticket via online:
- Visit the website of Cathay Pacific Airlines.
- Go to the tab of Manage Booking.
- Enter Name of the passenger (First & Last Name) and the Booking Reference Number, click on Find My Booking.
- Cancel your flight and request for refund if your ticket is eligible for it.
Cancel ticket by contacting customer team:
- Contact the customer service of Cathay Pacific Airlines.
- Give your 6 digit e-ticket number and the name of the passenger.
- Request for refund, you can also ask for the refund to customer care executive
Apart from it, Visit the office of travel agency by which you have booked your ticket ask them to cancel the ticket and request for the refund.
Cathay Pacific Refund rules
- For the cancellation of flights within 24 hours of flight, you will be given the full refund.
- Whereas for the last-minute cancellation, you will be charged with cancellation fee depending upon the type of fare.
And that’s all for cancelling Cathay Pacific flight followed by certain rules of Cathay Pacific cancellation fee. And suppose if you want to change your flight, and then tap below for flight change policies.
Flight change steps of Cathay Pacific Airlines
- If you change your flight, visit the website and click on manage booking option
- Choose flight change heading and enter your booking number followed by the name. Next, you will be required to choose an alternative flight.
Follow on-screen instructions to change flight, pay the fare difference and you are done.
Change flight conditions
- You can only correct your name and not change it.
- You have to make the changes well in advance and pay for the fare difference first.
And that’s all for changing flights for which you also have to make Cathay Pacific change flight date fee. And for doubts, contact customer care.