Delta Airlines Cancellation Policy
Know more about Delta airlines cancellation policy & refund!!
Delta Airlines is one of the major airlines of the United States with its major hub situated in Atlanta, Georgia. Further, the airlines operate 5,400 flights on a daily basis to 319 destinations in 54 countries. Besides this, the airline also offers its customers with world-class services and other facilities to make their travel hassle-free and smooth.
Furthermore, Delta Airlines is also known for its cancellation and refund policy which is attracting more and more customers.
So, today in this article, you will be provided with the complete details of Delta Airlines cancellation policy.
Here are some pointers that will help you understand Delta airlines cancellation and refund policy
- Cancelling and making changes to the Delta Airlines tickets are quite simple. All you need is to visit the My Trip page, enter your name with the confirmation or the booking number and make the necessary changes to your booking.
- As per Delta airlines refund policy, the airline also provides its customers with an option of 24- hour- risk free cancellation option only if you have booked flight in the last 24 hours.
- If you have purchased a non-refundable ticket and wish to cancel, a cancellation fee would be deducted from the original cost of your bookings. ($200 depending on your reservation)
- Though in the case of non-refundable tickets the amount is not provided in cash, the remaining value (after deductions) is provided as an eCredit against the Delta Airlines Cancellation which can be used for purchasing tickets and other services.
- The validity of the eCredit is generally for 1 year.
- Further, if you have booked a refundable ticket and wish to cancel it then, you can request for a refund by filling out a form.
- Make sure the payment of the refundable tickets should be made through credit card, check or cash as the refund is made in the original payment method.
- Additionally, you can also claim a refund for the unused trip purchases like priority check-in, in-flight services etc. But, in cases of some services the refund is not possible. So, for detailed information over this, you can reach out to the airline’s helpline number.
- Further, you can also claim a refund for the Trip protection attached with bookings.
- And if you have filed a refund request for your upcoming flight then, you can check the status of your request online.
- In case of the 24- hour- risk- free cancellation, the refund is credited in the same form payment but some credit card issuers and banks may hold your fund. So, in such case, you need to reach out to the issues to known about the specific policies.