Emirates cancellation policy as well its refund policy!!
Emirates Airlines is subsidiary of Emirate group that is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It has been categorized as the largest airline in the Middle East and operates over 3600 flights per week to across 140 cities.
The passengers can easily cancel and change their flight if there is any sudden change in the plan and can get a refund for their cancellation, if eligible.
Find below Emirates cancellation policy procedure:
The Traveller are facilitated with an affordable Emirates cancellation policy that help them to manage their booking by canceling, changing or rebooking their flight without much of a stretch.
- The customer can cancel their flight within 24 hours of booking to get a full refund of their ticket fare. No penalty charge will be applied.
- If the cancellation is done beyond the duration, there may be a cancellation penalty.
- If you have requested a refund for your flight cancellation then the refund will be processed within seven working days and it will be transferred to the account from which payment was made.
- If the payment was made using cash, it may take some time like 15 -30 days to be refunded.
- If you are canceling your flight due to diversion in the route of your flight then you can demand refund from the airline with little or no penalty.
- If the flight is canceled due to any technical failure then the customer are provided with compensation.
The Traveller can also make a refund request for online Ticket booking by filling the online refund request form.
Emirates Airlines refund policy:
Emirates cancellation policy 24 hours facility is provided by the airline to make the service more convenient and hassle-free. It provides refunds related to the tickets that are issued as per the fare conditions of the airline and you can request in due course of time, given by the airline.
- The passengers can get a full or partial refund for their flight cancellation depending upon the criteria of the airline.
- In case, you have lost your ticket then for lost tickets, Emirates airlines issue the refunds after 6 months of notifying the carrier.
- In case of Denied boarding: If Emirates Airlines is not able to carry the passengers on their ticketed class of service, then the passengers are given relieve and Emirates will try to accommodate passengers on another of its flight for the same class of service.
- Also, the passengers are given with a choice to select another flight of Emirates by downgrading the class of travel.
- If there is any difference in fare, if the class is downgraded then it is paid back to the passenger.
To know more about the Emirates refund policy, you can dial the airlines helpline number or can contact the customer service. It is recommended for the traveller to go through the airlines website once before boarding for the journey.