About KLM Airlines
KLM airlines which is legally also known as Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V. is the official flag carrier airline company of the country Netherlands. The company’s headquarters are located in a place called Amstelveen. The hub of KLM airlines is located at the airport known as Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. An interesting fact about the company is that it is a part of the group known as Air France-KLM group. In addition to that, it is also a member of the SkyTeam Airlines Alliance. The company was founded on 7th october 1919 by Albert Plesman and eight other businessmen including Frits Fentener van Vlissingen as one of the first commercial airline companies. Plesman was made its first administrator and director at the time. The most unique thing about this airline is that it is considered as the oldest airline currently still operating in its original name. KLM Airlines operates and provides passenger and cargo service for upto 145 destinations around the globe.
KLM reservations can be done from the the company’s official website itself. There is no requirement for a travel agent to be a part of this booking process. The KLM reservation process is mentioned below for your reference.
- Open your internet browser click on the address bar.
- In the address bar, search for KLM official website for reservation and ticket booking.
- Thereafter among the search terms that are displayed, open the KLM official website.
- Next enter the destination city (i.e. where you travelling to) and the source city (i.e. from where you travelling)
- Thereafter select the date on which you wish to travel and the number of passengers that are travelling on the ticket.
- Next click on the tab marked ‘search now’.
- A list of many flights will be displayed. Select the best flight as per your timing, convenience and requirement of travel.
- Thereafter click on the tab marked ‘book now’.
- Next make payment for the said booking and wait.
- Once your payment is confirmed, a ticket would be issued to you and an intimation would be sent on your email ID and your mobile number.
Also connect with KLM reservations phone number
You also have the option of calling on the KLM reservations phone number if you are unable to access the Internet. This option can be availed from anywhere and at anytime.
Customer service: +1 866-434-0320
Reservations number: +1 800-618-0104
Bag information: In economy, within Europe, 1st bag €35. To other destinations, prices vary by itinerary. More KLM bag information