About KLM Airlines
KLM airlines which is legally also known as Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V. is the official flag carrier airline company of the country Netherlands. The company’s headquarters are located in a place called Amstelveen. The hub of KLM airlines is located at the airport known as Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. An interesting fact about the company is that it is a part of the group known as Air France-KLM group. In addition to that, it is also a member of the SkyTeam Airlines Alliance. The company was founded on 7th october 1919 by Albert Plesman and eight other businessmen including Frits Fentener van Vlissingen as one of the first commercial airline companies. Plesman was made its first administrator and director at the time. The most unique thing about this airline is that it is considered as the oldest airline currently still operating in its original name. KLM operates and provides passenger and cargo service for upto 145 destinations around the globe.
KLM services as well its best features
KLM offer various features on its flight, which attracts the customers. Besides KLM has also a very fair ticket reservations process,baggage policy, which keeps out all the limitations people may have faced with other airlines. If you are not very well acquainted with the specific features of KLM, then read the information provided below.
- KLM has an appealing cabin crew staff including experienced people.
- The cabin crew members perceive their job sincerely and maintain the high standard.
- KLM flight has a few types of cabin class between which passengers can select anyone based on their satisfaction.
- The food served in KLM flight is quite good in flavor and the presentation is also extremely nice.
KLM reservations process
KLM reservations can be done from the the booking engine of KLM itself. There is no requirement for a travel agent to be a part of this reservation process. The KLM reservation process is mentioned below for your reference.
- Open your internet browser click on the address bar.
- In the address bar, search for KLM reservations
- Thereafter among the search terms that are displayed, open the KLM reservations engine.
- Next enter the destination city (i.e. where you travelling to) and the source city (i.e. from where you travelling)
- Thereafter select the date on which you wish to travel and the number of passengers that are travelling on the ticket.
- Next click on the tab marked ‘search now’.
- A list of many flights will be displayed. Select the best flight as per your timing, convenience and requirement of travel.
- Thereafter click on the tab marked ‘book now’.
- Next make payment for the said booking and wait.
- Once your payment is confirmed, a ticket would be issued to you and an intimation would be sent on your email ID and your mobile number.
KLM Baggage Policy
- Passengers are permitted to take 2 carry-on bags, which include 1 personal item.
- Business class passenger can take 2 carry-on bags, whereas economy passengers are allowed to take only 1 bag each.
- Economy passengers can take only 1 checked-in bag of up to 23 kg and 62 inches.
- Business passengers can take up to 2 bags each of maximum 32 kg and 62 inch.
Therefore while making KLM reservations you can keep in mind the above-given information. Besides, you can also contact the KLM reservations team to get further details about its other services
Also connect with KLM reservations officials for unpublished deals
You also have the option of calling on the KLM reservations phone number if you are unable to access the Internet. This option can be availed from anywhere and at anytime.
Customer service: +1 866-434-0320
Reservations number: +1 800-618-0104
Bag information: In economy, within Europe, 1st bag €35. To other destinations, prices vary by itinerary.
Subsidiaries: Transavia, Martinair, KLM Cityhopper, MORE
Hub: Amsterdam Airport Schiphol