Check out Korean Air Cancellation Policy
South Korea is known for its amazing weather, peaceful Buddhist temples and IT hubs like Seoul with all the major IT industries. Every year a lot of people visit South Korea for employment opportunities and for spending a vacation. And Korean Air is one of the major airlines that reach out to major cities. But suppose if you have reservations in Korean Air and plans change then Korean Air also provides easy flight change and cancellation policies. The Korean Air cancellation policy 24 hours and other rules help passengers to cancel their reservations. Or if you want to change reservations, you can even do that. Tap below for detailed information.
Get to know the Cancellation Process for Korean Air:
- To go through with Korean Air cancellation, tap on the official website of Korean Air. On the first page, look for manage my trips and select cancel flight option.
- Enter your booking number and name of the passenger.
- Tap on the search option and look for the flight that you want to cancel. Follow the steps as directed and cancel your reservations.
Rules for Korean Air cancellation policy
- Under 24 hours cancellation policy, if you book a ticket and cancel it within 24 hours then your entire ticket fee will be refunded.
- For applying for a refund, make sure your flight ticket is at least seven days later from the booking date.
- You can only access refund on refundable tickets and not non-refundable ones.
- For all the tickets cancellation after 24 hours, you will be charged with some fees.
Korean Air Change flight policy
Apart from canceling the flight and applying for a refund under the Korean Air refund policy, you can also change your destination under Korean Air. For the steps, tap below.
Steps to change flight in Korean Air
- To change a flight, tap on manage bookings and click on change flight
- Enter your booking number and name and select an alternative flight
- Follow onscreen steps and change your reservations.
Korean Air Change policy
- Only a few flights are subjected to change and can be done for free within 24 hours of booking.
- For last-minute bookings, you will be charged with fee and fare difference.
Korean Air cancellation fees
If you cancel your flight at the last minute or after 24 hours of new bookings, there are certain charges which will be deducted from your fare. The charges depend on the type of fare and time of cancellation. Once you cancel your ticket, the refund will be credited to your account after deducting the cancellation charges. And that’s all for steps of changing flights and the Korean Air change fee. So, go through with Korean air API and get updated with all the details about your Korean air cancellation policy, booking process, change your destination and also know the Cancellation fee/charges according to Korean Air. Contact the Korean customer care representative if you are unable to go with a cancellation policy or make your cancellation online.