Know about the LOT Polish cancellation policy
Have you booked your flight ticket with LOT Polish Airlines to reach your preferred destination? Then you can cancel your flight ticket as LOT Polish Airlines proffer the option of flight cancellation where passengers can make a cancellation request for their flight. But it is also mandatory to follow the cancellation rules before you cancel your LOT Polish flights and you can go through the cancellation policy of LOT Polish which is important to follow.
Find here steps for how to cancel a LOT flight
- You are allowed to cancel your flight ticket within 24 hours from the scheduled departure flight.
- LOT Polish do not charge if the cancellation is done within 24 hours which is made 7 days or prior to the scheduled departure.
- If your LOT Polish Airlines is delayed more than 3 hours or more, then you are also eligible to cancel your flight without any cancellation fee.
- You can also get a refund on your LOT Polish flights as per the refund policy.
With the help of the LOT Cancellation Policy and after following the above-given instructions, you can cancel your flight in a proper way. In case you are still not able to cancel a flight, then contact the customer service team of LOT Polish for instant help.
How to manage booking with LOT Polish Airlines?
Are you flying with LOT Polish Airlines and want to make some modifications to your booking? Here’s the good news is LOT Polish Airlines permit its passengers to do the same via the manage booking option that is available on their official website. However, LOT Polish travelers can see their booked flight details via the manage booking section and then make the necessary extra changes in it. Further, you are going to learn the steps involved in the manage booking process of LOT Polish Airlines as provided below:
- Go to the LOT Polish booking engine and search for manage booking option
- Open the Manage Your Booking section and then enter your surname in the given box
- After that provide your Booking reference ID and tap the next button
- All your bookings with LOT Polish will open among which select the one you wish to manage
- Open the selected flight and make a modification to it according to your need
- Make the payment applied for adding any extra services to your itinerary
- Then save your reservations and LOT Polish will send a message providing details about the changes made via manage booking
Therefore, LOT Polish manage booking service is very useful for the passengers as they can use it in their favor. If you wish to know more about LOT Polish manage the booking process, contact their customer care center.
LOT Polish airlines baggage policy
Like other airlines, LOT Polish airlines have their own baggage policy which is very important to follow before boarding your flight. Below are some certain rules and restrictions that are very important to know before traveling in Lot Polish airlines:
- Every passenger is permitted to carry one bag whose dimensions would be 28x35x66 centimeters and maximum weight 6 to 9 kg. Make sure that every bag must be fitted to an overhead bin or in front of your seat.
- The maximum weight of each checked bag will be 32 kg and dimensions not exceed the limit of 158 centimeters.
If you have still any questions regarding the above, then contact LOTPolish airlines phone number to get highly reliable assistance from the supportive team on your various kinds of flight-related queries like what is the LOT Polish cancellation policy, luggage limit info, and many others. The process of ticket booking can also be done by dialing this number. You can dial this number across the globe that is always available 24/7 hours.
Customer service: 1 (212) 789-0970
Alliance: Star Alliance
Secondary hubs: Tallinn Airport;
Hubs: Warsaw Chopin Airport, Tallinn Airport