How Do I Cancel My Singapore Airlines Flight?
Instant changes in a travel plan often take place and when things travel via air, and then you don’t find a better option than cancelling a flight that every airline offers to its passengers. But it is always better to cancel your flight after knowing the cancellation policy that helps you to save money on the flight cancellation because airlines cost more if you don’t cancel a flight within the given time period. If you have booked a flight ticket with Singapore Airlines, then you can simply make a flight cancellation request as per the cancellation rules. But before cancelling a flight, you should know about the Singapore Airlines cancellation policy that can help you to make a request for flight cancellation in an appropriate way.
Singapore Airlines Cancellation Policy
- You are allowed to cancel your Singapore Airlines flight within 24 hours of the scheduled departure.
- There are no charges on flight cancellation if you cancel a flight within 24 hours of booking, otherwise, you will be charged a cancellation fee after this time period.
- If a flight is cancelled due to the Covid pandemic, then you are allowed to cancel your flight without any cost.
How to Cancel Singapore Airlines Flight?
Would you like to cancel the Singapore Airlines flight that you have recently booked? Then you can cancel your flight online with the help of simple steps. But if you don’t have any idea about the flight cancellation process of Singapore Airlines, then you can follow the below steps:
- First of all, you can visit the official Singapore Airlines website through your preferred browser.
- You can go to the Manage Booking part.
- Now you can enter you’re booking number and last name.
- Click on the Continue tab to search your flight.
- Now you can select that flight and then click on the Cancel Booking option
- After that, you can follow the on-screen instructions to cancel your Singapore Airlines flight.
By following the above-given steps and Singapore Airlines cancellation policy covid, you will be capable of cancelling your flight in a very simple manner. But in case you still require any kind of assistance related to cancellation, then contact the customer service team of Singapore Airlines.
Compensation for Singapore airlines flight cancellation
Further, in case of flights cancelled and delayed from part of the airline, the passenger is entitled to get Singapore Airlines flight cancellation compensation for the inconvenience caused. Further, you can also contact the airline service center to get more details on it.
Official weblink: https://www.singaporeair.com
Regarding compensation/cancellation visit: https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/us/travel-info/cancelled-flights/
Customer service: 1 (800) 742-3333