Learn more in-depth about Singapore airlines reservations
Singapore Airlines is one of the leading flag carriers of Singapore, headquartered at Singapore Changi airport. It covers 62 destinations in 32 countries on five continents with a strong presence of Southeast Asian region which operates flights between Singapore and wellington via Canberra. Having such unprecedented services of the airlines, they not only cover you for the right baggage policy but also give world-best assistance by the crew members. If you have planned to travel to your destination with Singapore airlines, learn more about the features of the airlines before heading for Singapore airlines reservations
Features of Singapore airlines
With splendid and world-best features onboard, flying with Singapore flights has plenty of benefits with Singapore airlines booking seats
Well-trained crew members
- They are well-dressed in a proper gentle uniform to assist you.
- Polite while assisting the passengers.
Jean Jacques Coste and Poltrona Frau
- You may amaze the sitting of a hand-stitched soft leather armchair or you can watch 23in screen with a glass of Dom Perignon in Hand.
Here you’ve learned all the basic features of the Singapore airline reservations which may help you or gives you an idea of choosing the perfect airline in the same aircraft.
Learn more about the services of Singapore Airlines
- Airlines offer five classes of service suites, first-class, business class, and the premium economy and the economy class.
- Inside the aircraft, you will find a complete seating arrangement of 6 suites and 78 business class seats on the upper deck.
Less number of seats
- Seating capacity of nine passengers in a single row.
- Extra legroom for relaxing position.
- This class has the latest onboard services of 24-inch in-flight entertainment screen with the headrest.
- Adjustable in-seat lighting.
- This class features a 35in (89cm) wide seat upholstered with soft and high-quality leather.
- Business-class features power sockets and ports in the panel.
- Large stowage beside the seat.
- Two seating new positions with 1-2-1 configuration and 18-inch in-flight entertainment screen.
- Forward-facing seats.
Premium economy class
- Premium economy seats have a 38-inch pitch with 18.5-inch wide recline to relax.
- 13.3-inch high-definition touch screen LCD monitor.
After learning the above information about the Singapore airlines, it becomes important for us to know the booking process. Let’s see how it works for us.
Basic aspects to booking with Singapore airlines reservations
- In the first step effort, head-in to the booking engine
- Go into the departure city and the destination city.
- Give the details of the departure date.
- Following, add the number of passengers traveling.
- Mention the class on the website.
- Tap search on the flight.
- You will be shown an inventory of flights.
- Pick the best of them from the list.
- Add the information of the passenger
- Initiate the payment process to get the confirmation via mail.
Get genuine information for baggage policy on Singapore flight
When you assure that your booking is confirmed and looking for the help to board the flight you must find the baggage allowance. There are the limit to the weight and number of pieces of baggage that you can check-in or carry-on baggage to board. You can go for the check-in and cabin baggage that may also be subjected to security measures mandated with the help of relevant authorities. So if you want to travel with your baggage, you are required to read the Singapore flights baggage policy with ease appropriately.
There are the policies that you need to follow before flight check-in as listed down:
- As per the Baggage policy, you can carry only one bag in the Economy class and two to three bags in the business class.
- Your bag’s maximum weight should be 7kg for all classes but when it exceeds you might pay some extra amount.
- You need to also tack care of length, weight, height, of each piece of the bags that should not be exceeded 115 cm for all classes.
- Singapore Airlines offers PPS club members that are entitled to 100% more free baggage allowance in any class of travel.
If you want further details and information in connection to the Singapore airline booking, you should feel free to contact customer representatives who are available at every short span of the time.
How far in advance can you book flights with Singapore Airlines?
Not every person prefers a last-minute reservation until they face some emergency. No doubt, booking in advance has many benefits, like you can get the ticket at a very low cost and you can leverage the services too and unlock many benefits. Now, many people wonder that when they can book flights and how to advance it can be done.
If you are planning for a trip a far long before the journey with Singapore airlines, then you must be wondering that how far in advance the Singapore airlines booking can be done. You can do the booking 355 days ahead of the departure by following the simple booking process. But, it may vary, as the booking can be done at any moment and cancellation can be, but when the airlines have enough seats, then they let users book the flight.
There are certain things like; you can make the payment online. As when the person does the booking in advance, then it may happen that the cash facility is not there. The reason is that the ticket can be canceled in the future for different reasons, so it makes the refund process easy. Even, it is suggested that Singapore airlines reservations should be done three to four months ahead of the journey.
It makes the whole process easy and even you can save yourself from cancellation and leverage many benefits.
You can contact the support team of Singapore airlines at any moment and know about their booking. You can even go with the hold options until you confirm the bookings.
Singapore Airlines Destinations
Singapore Airlines fly to several destinations like Australia, Bahrain, Canada, Adelaide, Brisbane, Johannesburg, Perth, Sydney, Dhaka, Sao Paulo, Frankfurt, Paris, Copenhagen, Munich, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, United State Chennai, Delhi, Cape Town, Istanbul, Bangkok, Colombo, and many others
|Australia||Adelaide||Adelaide Airport (ADL)|
|Brisbane||Brisbane Airport (BNE)|
|Canberra||Canberra Airport (CBR)|
|Melbourne||Melbourne Airport (MEL)|
|Perth||Perth Airport (PER)|
|Sydney||Sydney Airport (SYD)|
|Bangladesh||Dhaka||Shahjalal International Airport (DAC)|
|Brunei||Bandar Seri Begawan||Brunei International Airport (BWN)|
|China||Beijing||Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)|
|Guangzhou||Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (CAN)|
|Shanghai||Shanghai Pudong International Airport (SHA)|
|Denmark||Copenhagen||Copenhagen Airport (CPH)|
|France||Paris||Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)|
|Germany||Düsseldorf||Düsseldorf Airport (DUS)|
|Frankfurt||Frankfurt Airport (FRA)|
|Munich||Munich Airport (MUC)|
|Hong Kong||Hong Kong||Hong Kong Airport (HKG)|
|India||Ahmedabad||Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport (AMD)|
|Bengaluru||Kempegowda International Airport (BLR)|
|Chennai||Chennai International Airport (MAA)|
|Delhi||Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL)|
|Kochi||Cochin International Airport (COK)|
|Kolkata||Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport (CCU)|
|Mumbai||Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM)|
|Indonesia||Denpasar||Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS)|
|Jakarta||Soekarno–Hatta International Airport (CGK)|
|Surabaya||Juanda International Airport (SUB)|
|Italy||Milan||Milan Malpensa Airport (MXP)|
|Rome||Leonardo a Vinci–Fiumicino Airport (FCO)|
|Japan||Fukuoka||Fukuoka Airport (FUK)|
|Nagoya||Chubu Centrair International Airport (NGO)|
|Osaka||Kansai International Airport (KIX)|
|Sapporo||New Chitose Airport (CTS)|
|Tokyo||Haneda International Airport (HND)|
|Narita International Airport (NRT)|
|Malaysia||Kuala Lumpur||Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL)|
|Maldives||Malé||Valana International Airport (MLE)|
|Myanmar||Yangon||Yangon International Airport (RGN)|
|Netherlands||Amsterdam||Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS)|
|New Zealand||Auckland||Auckland Airport (AKL)|
|Christchurch||Christchurch International Airport (CHC)|
|Wellington||Wellington International Airport (WLG)|
|Philippines||Manila||Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL)|
|Russia||Moscow||Domodedovo International Airport (DME)|
|Singapore||Singapore||Singapore Changi Airport (SIN)|
|South Africa||Cape Town||Cape Town International Airport (CPT)|
|Johannesburg||O.R Tambo International Airport (JNB)|
|South Korea||Busan||Grimhae International Airport (PUS)|
|Seoul||Incheon International Airport (ICN)|
|Spain||Barcelona||Barcelona–El Prat Airport (BCN)|
|Sri Lanka||Colombo||Bandaranaike International Airport (CMB)|
|Sweden||Stockholm||Stockholm Arlanda Airport (ARN)|
|Switzerland||Zürich||Zürich Airport (ZRH)|
|Taiwan||Taipei||Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (TPE)|
|Thailand||Bangkok||Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK)|
|Phuket||Phuket International Airport (HKT)|
|Turkey||Istanbul||Istanbul Airport (ISL)|
|UAE||Dubai||Dubai International Airport (DXB)|
|United Kingdom||London||London Heathrow International Airport (LGW)|
|Manchester||Manchester Airport (MAN)|
|United States||Houston||George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)|
|Los Angeles||Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)|
|Newark||Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)|
|New York City||John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)|
|San Francisco||San Francisco International Airport (SFO)|
|Seattle||Seattle–Tacoma International Airport (SEA)|
|Vietnam||Hanoi||Noi Bai International Airport (HAN)|
|Ho Chi Minh City||Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN)|
Check out here some a choice of Singapore airlines reservations phone numbers as given below:-
- Singapore airlines reservations London office: 1 (800) 742-3333
- Singapore airlines reservations telephone number: +1 (800) 742-3333 (toll free within USA), Fax +1 (310) 615-0373
- Singapore airlines reservations phone number Australia: 1800 009 925(Dedicated customer service hotline)
- Singapore airlines reservations contact number UK: +1 (310) 647-6144 or +1 (310) 647-6145
- Singapore airlines reservations for NZ office: +64 9 379 3209 (Ticketing Mon - Fri from 0900-1700hrs)
- For Singapore flight online reservations: 61 2 9350 0203
Official weblink: https://www.singaporeair.com
Customer service: +1 800-742-3333
Fleet size: 157
Subsidiaries: SilkAir, Scoot, Singapore Airlines Cargo