Learn more in-depth about Singapore airlines reservations
Singapore Airlines is one of the leading flag carriers of Singapore, headquartered at Singapore Changi airport. It covers 62 destinations in 32 countries on five continents with a strong presence of Southeast Asian region which operates flights between Singapore and wellington via Canberra. Having such unprecedented services of the airlines, they not only cover you for the right baggage policy but also give world-class assistance by the crew members. If you have planned to travel to your destination with Singapore airlines, learn more about the features of the airlines before heading for Singapore airlines reservations
Features of Singapore airlines
With splendid and world-class features onboard, flying with Singapore Airlines has plenty of benefits with Singapore airlines booking seats
Well-trained crew members
- They are well-dressed in a proper gentle uniform to assist you.
- Polite while assisting the passengers.
Jean Jacques Coste and Poltrona Frau
- You may amaze the sitting of a hand-stitched soft leather armchair or you can watch 23in screen with a glass of Dom Perignon in Hand.
Here you’ve learned all the basic features of the Singapore airline reservations which may help you or gives you an idea of choosing the perfect airline in the same aircraft.
Learn more about the services of Singapore Airlines
- Airlines offer five classes of service suites, first-class, business class, and the premium economy class and the economy class.
- Inside the aircraft, you will find a complete seating arrangement of 6 suites and 78 business class seats on the upper deck.
Less number of seats
- Seating capacity of nine passengers in a single row.
- Extra legroom for relaxing position.
- This class has the latest onboard services of 24-inch in-flight entertainment screen with the headrest.
- Adjustable in-seat lighting.
- This class features a 35in (89cm) wide seat upholstered with soft and high-quality leather.
- Business-class features power sockets and ports in the panel.
- Large stowage beside the seat.
- Two seating new positions with 1-2-1 configuration and 18-inch in-flight entertainment screen.
- Forward-facing seats.
Premium economy class
- Premium economy seats have a 38-inch pitch with 18.5-inch wide recline to relax.
- 13.3-inch high-definition touch screen LCD monitor.
After learning the above information about the Singapore airlines, it becomes important for us to know the booking process. Let’s see how it works for us.
Basic aspects to booking with Singapore airlines reservations
- In the first step effort, head-in to the booking engine
- Go into the departure city and the destination city.
- Give the details of the departure date.
- Following, add the number of passengers traveling.
- Mention the class on the website.
- Tap search on the flight.
- You will be shown an inventory of flights.
- Pick the best of them from the list.
- Add the information of the passenger
- Initiate the payment process to get the confirmation via mail.
Baggage policy insights
In case of suite and first-class you are allowed to carry 50 kg allowance and for the Elite members you can carry 70 kg in total.
- You are allowed to carry 2 numbers of bags within the cabin depending upon the class.
- In case of suit, first and the business class 2 pieces with a weight limit of 7kg.
If you need any help, you can call directly to the customer support end of the airlines for Singapore airlines booking to learn the deep insights of the booking process.
Check out here some a choice of Singapore airlines reservations phone numbers as given below:-
- Singapore airlines reservations London office: 1 (800) 742-3333
- Singapore airlines reservations telephone number: +1 (800) 742-3333 (toll free within USA), Fax +1 (310) 615-0373
- Singapore airlines reservations phone number Australia: 1800 009 925(Dedicated customer service hotline)
- Singapore airlines reservations contact number UK: +1 (310) 647-6144 or +1 (310) 647-6145
- Singapore airlines reservations for NZ office: +64 9 379 3209 (Ticketing Mon - Fri from 0900-1700hrs)
- For Singapore flight online reservations : 61 2 9350 0203
Customer service: +1 800-742-3333
Fleet size: 137
Subsidiaries: SilkAir, Scoot, Singapore Airlines Cargo, MORE