Singapore airlines baggage policy for extra baggage allowance in low price
Packing is one of the most important things need to consider during the travel. But when things come to travel via airlines, then becomes a little bit difficult due to the restrictions prescribed by the airline's carrier. So it’s always important to know about the baggage policy of particular airlines for that you are traveling. If you have booked your flight ticket in Singapore airlines, then you should need to confirm every rule and restriction prescribed by the Singapore airlines for the passengers.
What is Singapore Airlines baggage policy?
Singapore airlines provide an effective and reliable baggage policy to the passenger. If you don’t have any idea about the Singapore airlines baggage policy, then you can get the information through below:
For Carry-On Baggage
- Baggage allowance for the Economy class is 1 bag.
- For First class and business class, it is 2 bags per passenger.
- One personal item such as a bag, briefcase, laptop etc is allowed to carry without any charge.
- Make sure that every item must be fitted in front of your seat or into the overhead bin.
For Checked Baggage
- Passengers carry a maximum of 2 pieces of bags during the journey.
- The maximum dimension for each bag is 157 cm.
- Star Alliance and KrisFlyer Elite Gold members can also add an extra bag to their journey.
- If any bag crossed the dimension or weight, then some additional charges are applicable.
What is Singapore airlines maximum baggage weight limit?
Weight is another important factor need to consider when traveling in Singapore airlines flights because If you don’t know about the Singapore airlines maximum baggage weight limit, then read the below information very carefully that can help to pack your bags according to the recommended baggage weight:
- Maximum weight for the Economy class is 30 kg.
- Maximum weight for the Premium Economy class is 35 kg.
- Maximum weight for the Business class is 40 kg
- Maximum weight for the First class and Suites class is 50 kg.
If you have still any sort of doubt regarding the Singapore airlines baggage policy, then you can directly communicate with the customer service team and avail the relevant information to resolve the baggage policy related queries.
Recommande Source - Singapore airlines no show fee