Southwest reservations lookup
Southwest Airlines is one of the major US regional as well as the world's largest low-cost regional airline company It is among the top 20 international flights in the world in terms of the passenger. Southwest Airlines is having a fleet of more than 727 aircraft and covering a destination of more than 100 destinations. Making the flight booking is the foremost step when you plan a trip. You cannot chalk out your itinerary until everything is sorted out and hold a confirmation. If you are a regular traveler, you should be well aware of the booking process so that you can reap the benefits of it and you can get great deals and offers on your flight tickets.
Southwest Airlines provides you an easy booking process that should be known by everyone. You need not worry if you are not familiar with the process of reservation. Southwest takes care of its passengers and provides an easy process that can be followed by the passengers. This is the reason that they have provided the facility of making a call on Southwest Airlines Reservations officials
Make your Southwest airlines reservations in simple steps:
The passengers can go through the following procedure to book their tickets. The reservation process is explained below:
- Go to the booking engine of Southwest airline and fill in the required details of the trip.
- The details require the departure city and the destination, one-way or round way, the date of travel, and the number of passengers traveling.
- Then, after filling in the details, click on the search.
- A new web page will open with the list of available flights and you can choose one out of that.
- Now, click on continue and it will show the details of the flight. A form will appear and you have to fill in the details of the passengers who are traveling. Now, click on purchase.
- The last step is to do the payment. You have to choose the mode of payment and complete the payment.
- You will get the confirmation email on your email address that is registered with the Airline
Southwest Airlines has the most number of customers and this is because of the services it provides to the customers. Before planning a trip, the passengers should be well aware of the baggage policy as to how many bags they are allowed to carry to escape from the problem that can be caused because of no information on this.
How to book a flight with Southwest Airlines using the Companion Pass?
With Southwest Companion Pass, a companion can fly with the passenger by using the pass. There are no booking charges for the Companion, as everything is covered in the pass. To use the companion pass, you must have a confirmed booking with Southwest Airlines. To use the Companion Pass, you can read out the info in this article.
Book a Southwest flight with Companion Pass
For booking a flight for the companion using Southwest airline companion pass, you can proceed as follows:
- Complete your booking using the online booking portal on the Southwest Airlines website.
- Once the booking is confirmed, you need to navigate to the My Trips section.
- Put the details and access your itinerary.
- You will find your flight in the Upcoming section of the webpage.
- You need to click on the link of Add Companion and then Continue.
- After reviewing the companion info, you can finally click on Purchase.
- It will complete your companion booking.
- You cannot book any other companion flight on the same itinerary.
- To get the companion pass, you must have earned the qualifying points.
For more details on the companion pass or other services of the airline, get in touch by calling Southwest Airlines at (844) 313-4736 phone number or via email service. Also, you can find all the info on Southwest's website.
Moreover, in case, if they have to cancel the flight or change, they should be familiar with these as shown below.
What all do you know about the same day flight change policy in Southwest Airlines?
Southwest Airlines is known to provide top-notch services to its passengers and also endowing them with multiple packages. Many online services and benefits can be enjoyed by the passengers like making the booking online, managing the services, and also changing the flight at times, if necessary. So, before you go for this, you should first be aware of the flight change policy.
This airline has its reason for being the most preferred and why so many Southwest reservations are made. It is because this airline provides the A-list and the A-list preferred members to go same day flight change. If you do not know about this, then we will provide you with the complete details about this. Let us see the policy meant for the passengers.
Same-day flight change policy of Southwest Airlines:
- Talking about the passengers of this airline, the passengers have the opportunity of making the changes to their reservations on the same day of the flight departure.
- The changes in the flight should be made at least 2 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight.
- There can be cases when the passengers face the time that the services might not be accessible for all types of reservations. So, in this case, the passengers are suggested to get in touch with the reservations center.
This is the same day flight change policy of Southwest Airlines. They should be aware of the aforementioned points. Not only can this, in the case of a same-day flight change, the passengers also go for requesting the cancellation compensation. For his, they need to call on Southwest reservations and directly contact the team.
The experts are sitting there to help the passengers in the need. They have ample knowledge about the process and therefore, the passengers need not worry to get assisted.
About Southwest Cancellation policy:
The customers can freely call on the Southwest airlines reservations to get information about the cancellations and the baggage allowance. However, we are providing the information and you can refer to the below pointers.
- The traveler can cancel the flight through an email request if the cancellation is done under 24 hours of a flight booking and is made within 7 days of the departure of the flight.
- The traveler will not be obligated to pay the cancellation fee if the request is raised within 24 hours of the purchase date.
- The cancellation of the ticket cannot be raised for 1 ticket if the booking contains more than 1 ticket. It will be applicable to all the tickets.
Southwest Baggage policy:
The baggage policy is helpful in all circumstances and the traveler can get in touch with the experts of the team by calling on the Southwest airlines reservations. They can get aid from there in a precise and clear way. Let us see the baggage policy of Southwest:
- The travelers are allowed to carry one carry-on baggage, 1 personal item as well as 1 carry-on item.
- The carry-on item should not exceed the size of 24 x 16 x 10 in that will include the wheels and handles. It should fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you.
- For the checked baggage, the customers are allowed to carry 2 bags of standard size with the maximum dimensions of 62 inches or 157 centimeters.
- The maximum weight allowed is 23 kilograms.
- The customers will be charged $75 USD for the third bag or additional bag.
Get connect with the Southwest airlines reservations team
In case of any grievances or complaints Southwest airlines reservations either a change of tickets, you can dial their Southwest airlines reservations number which you will find on the Southwest Airline website. Their outstanding reservations teamwork 24*7 to make sure that your concerns should be handled with utmost sincerity at the minimal time. So Next time I want to book any airlines, make sure Southwest airlines are your first choice.
Reservations No: 800-435-9792
Official website https://www.southwest.com
Headquarters: Dallas, Texas, United States
CEO: Gary C. Kelly
Founders: Herb Kelleher, Rollin King