Know about Turkish airlines cancellation as well refund policy
Emergencies and mistakes can take place at any moment. Due to this, many passengers have to cancel their trips and pay the cancellation amount of the airlines. But if you have booked your flight with Turkish Airlines, you don’t need to worry much about these things.
You can cancel your Turkish Airlines flight within 24 hours of the booking. There are more rules to that. You can read the complete article to know the Turkish Airlines cancellation policy.
Cancellation policy of Turkish Airlines
Given below are some cancellation policies of the airline that you need to keep in mind before canceling the Turkish flight ticket:
- Twenty-four hours window: According to the airline's official website, you can cancel the flight ticket without any cancellation charges if you cancel the flight in the first 24 hours of the booking.
- If you have canceled the flight ticket within 24 hours of the booking but the day count for your travel date is approaching in less than seven days, you won’t get any concession on the cancellation fee.
- Refundable ticket: If you cancel a refundable ticket, you can apply for the refund at the time of cancellation. You will get the full refund subtracting the cancellation charges.
- Non Refundable tickets: If you cancel a non-refundable ticket, you can get the refund only if you have a valid reason for canceling the flight.
- Cancellation compensation: If the airline makes a cancellation, you will get a full refund for your ticket, and you can also reschedule a new flight.
How can I cancel my Turkish Airlines ticket?
If you want to cancel your Turkish Airlines flight ticket, you need to follow the steps given below:
- At first, get on the official website of Turkish Airlines.
- On the homepage, you will find the check-in/ Manage Booking option.
- Once you click on it, you need to enter your flight ticket number and your name.
- You will see the flight bookings on Turkish Airlines, where you need to click on the Manage Button.
- Locate the Cancel button at the top and click on it to complete the process.
- If applicable, you need to pay the cancellation charge and then apply for a refund.
These are the steps you need to follow to cancel the flight on Turkish airlines. If you have any doubt regarding the cancellation policy or process, you can contact the live representative on the Turkish Airlines customer service phone number. You will find the contact details on the contact page of Turkish Airlines.
Refund Policy of Turkish Airlines-
With the Turkish airlines refund policy, the passenger can request a refund after the cancellation of his ticket.
- The passenger needs to call the Turkish airlines sales office for cancellation and to claim a refund.
- The refund policy may vary according to which class ticket the passenger had.
- Turkish airlines won’t give the passenger a full refund but they will only refund the collected taxes.
- Refund depends on which payment method passengers use while booking.
- In some cases, passengers can get a refund if he cancels the ticket before 7 days of departure.
Passengers can also contact Turkish Airlines customer service and get to know more about Turkish airlines cancellation and refund policy to get the money back after the cancellation. Passengers can call the executives at any time as a calling service is available all the time. The executives will provide quick and better help to solve passengers any queries regarding the ticket cancellation and refund.
Official weblink: https://www.turkishairlines.com
For FAQ's visit here: https://www.turkishairlines.com/en-us/any-questions/am-i-entitled-to-a-refund-after-i-have-bought-a-ticket/