How do I cancel my flight on United airlines?
United Airlines is a major American airline whose headquarters are located in Chicago. It is being termed as the third largest airline in the world. It serves all its customers, which are situated in different parts of the world. After making a reservation with United Airlines, the passenger might have to cancel their flight due to the death of a family member or an unpredictable accident.
What are the flight cancellation fees at United Airlines?
United Airlines is a major airline popularly known to provide its services in and across the US. The airline allows its passengers to cancel their ticket if they face inconsistency, for free if they complete the formalities within 24 hours from the initial booking time.
The United Airlines cancellation fee is nothing to fret about. The airline keeps only $50 or up to 10% of the fare, depending on the type of fare you have chosen. This article can help you cancel the itinerary with United Airlines in real-time without having to face any trouble.
Steps to cancel a flight reservation at United Airlines
If you do not want to continue with the booked itinerary, you can try canceling your flight by following the given steps:
- Open the official website of United using a search engine of your preference.
- You need to navigate the ‘My Trips’ menu from the homepage to the front of your screen.
- Once you select the menu, a new form appears on the screen.
- Fill in the blank fields by entering the required details like the Confirmation number followed by the passenger’s last name as written on the passport.
- Now that you have entered the required details click on the purple Search button below the form.
- Next, you need to select a reservation you wish to cancel.
- After you select the reservation, you can get the details of the itinerary.
- Please scroll down to see the flight cancelation option; click on it.
- Provide important information and documents to proceed with the formalities.
- Agree to all the terms and conditions before you proceed further to pay the applicable cancellation charges, if any.
- Choose the payment method and then wait until the transaction is successful.
- The airline sends you a confirmation email about your flight cancelation, and lastly, you will receive eCredits if you have any remaining refund.
These steps can help you cancel your United Airlines flight efficiently on your own. Moreover, if you need information about the United Airlines cancellation policy, you can contact the airline’s customer support team, who has professional assistance to impart!
Reach out to United airlines cancellation number for further assistance
For any further information, you can contact the United airlines cancellation number at any time. This helpline is available 24/7 at your service so that you can contact them at any time without any hesitation.
Official weblink: https://www.united.com
Regarding cancellation visit: https://www.united.com/web/en-US/apps/reservation/flight/refundAwardConfirmation.aspx
Customer Service: 1-800-864-8331