How do I make Virgin America reservations online in COVID-19 for a safe journey?
Have you ever travelled to any place with Virgin America Airlines? Founded in 2004 with its headquarters in California, Virgin America works conjointly with Alaska Air Group to create the west coast’s premier airline. Flying with a mission to provide their passengers with the best, the carrier came up with various in-flight services in the COVID-19 pandemic and countless entertainment options.
If you haven’t, make your reservations today at Virgin America Airlines for a low fare, safe and comfortable flying experience. Although the airlines stopped its operations with the same name when it got merged with Alaska Airlines in 2018, yet you can enjoy the same services and facilities while flying with it. If you want to make Virgin America reservations online, read this article ahead. Here you can learn about the simple step-by-step process to book a Virgin America flight online. Apart from that, you can also know about the offline reservation processes.
Recommended steps for Virgin America reservations for a safe journey
In COVID-19 searching for flight booking which provides complete safety measures then Virgin America reservations are the best choice for stuck travellers and outside foreign traveller so that they can get confirmed booking at low fair charges so follow updated guidelines for a safe and comfortable journey
- Visit the official site of Virgin America https://www.virgin.com.
- You will be straight away prompted to a screen that displays various options of reservation.
- On the homepage, click on the Flights tab. By default, the homepage opens with it only.
- Now, click on the journey type. By default, it is a round trip. For one-way, select the one-way check box.
- Now, enter the airports or city names in the Form and to columns.
- From the option of guests, choose the desired number of adults traveling and then choose the location from where you want to travel and to which city.
- Hit the option “search flights”.
- You will be then prompted to a screen that shows a list of dates that varies from location to location.
- After that, select your Virgin America flight departure date.
- For the process of billing, you will be taken to another window of Alaska Airlines.
- From a list of prices and timings select the best one for yourself.
- Hit “Continue” and the itinerary and price summary will be displayed on your screen.
- Check all the details that you entered and tap on “Checkout” or else “Change flights”.
- If you have a discount or promo code, click on the link saying Use discount or companion fare code.
- Sign in to the account and enter the details of passengers by providing the name, date of birth, and gender.
- Once done proceed further with the payment option and you are done fixing your seat with Virgin America. See it’s that easy.
- Once, you complete the payment, you will get a mail on your registered email ID about your successful Virgin America reservation.
You can also contact the Virgin America customer service centers for more information regarding your flight booking confirmation.
How do I avail Virgin America baggage policy allowance-Know complete information?
The following are the major guidelines for regular basic fares as per the Virgin America baggage policy.
- Virgin America lets its passengers carry one person and one carry-on item without charging its baggage fee.
- One can carry 2 checked baggage/Hold luggage on Virgin Airlines. However, the airline charges its baggage fee if the number of checked baggage goes beyond 2 bags.
- Any overweight or oversized bags will be subjected to the applicable extra baggage fee depending upon the weight and size of the bags.
- Virgin America accepts sports equipment such as skis, golf bags, fishing equipment, hockey, and lacrosse in its flights. And their size & weight limits will be counted as one checked or hold bag along with the applied baggage fee.
What Is Virgin America's Carry-On Baggage Policy?
- As per the Virgin America baggage policy, the airline lets you carry one carry-on bag and one personal item as in a purse, briefcase, laptop bag, etc. without charging anything.
- However, the carry-on bags should not exceed 50 linear inches (24 x 16 x 10 in) including handles & wheels, and should fit the overhead bin or under the seat.
- However, the personal item should not increase the 36 linear inches (17 x 10 x 9 in) &
- Also, Virgin America suggests not to put your baggage under the Bulkhead seats due to space issues, hence, one can stow their carry-on baggage in the overhead bin.
What Is Virgin America's Checked Baggage/Hold Luggage Policy?
- One can bring 2 baggage (standard checked baggage/hold luggage), up to 10 baggage (maximum), with linear dimensions of 62 inches or 157 centimeters.
- Also, the weight of both checked baggage/hold baggage should exceed more than 50 pounds or 23 kilograms as per the baggage policy of Virgin America.
- Moreover, the airline charges $75 extra for the baggage sizing between 63-80 linear inches. Also, if the bags are greater than 80 linear inches, then Virgin American will not accept them as checked baggage/hold luggage.
For further info on the Virgin America baggage policy and other guidelines, kindly contact the airline’s experts and get better assistance on your travel, baggage, reservations, and other relevant things.
Avail Virgin America cancellation policy to get a complete refund back
If your travel plan is cancelled but you already have a booking with Virgin America Airlines then you don’t have to worry about your flight cancellation and refund for your cancelled flight. It is very easy to cancel a flight and request a refund with Virgin America. You can cancel a flight with Virgin America under the Virgin America cancellation policy and the refund will be calculated and given according to the policy. So before cancelling your flight you may go through the cancellation policy of Virgin America.
- A passenger can cancel a flight without paying a cancellation fee if the cancellation is done within 24 hours of the original purchase.
- After 24 hours there will be some cancellation charges that a passenger will have to pay for cancelling a Virgin America flight.
- If a passenger cancels a non-refundable flight ticket then he/she will not be getting any refund.
- If the cancellation is done after the flight has arrived then the fare amount will not be refunded and will be forfeited in the name of no-show fees.
- The cancellation charges totally depend on the type of ticket, time left for the departure, and the route of the journey.
- You can cancel your flight online with Virgin America by visiting the official website of the airline.
- You just need to go to the My Trip section and search for your booking.
- As you find your booking, you can click on the cancel flight option to cancel your Virgin America flight.
- After cancellation you need to apply for a refund by filling a refund request form online. The refund is given in 5-7 business days.
You can also cancel your flight and request a refund by calling the customer care service of Virgin America Airlines. The customer service agent will help you in cancelling your flight and will also assist you with the refund request application. For more details about Virgin America cancellation policy, you can contact the customer service or you can also visit the official website of Virgin America.
Avail Virgin America refund policy-Get a complete refund and resume the safe journey
Virgin America Airline is a well-known low-fare service provider in the United States. It provides great and alluring services to its customers to give them the best travel experience at a cheaper price. It allows its passengers to book a flight with Virgin America in a flexible way by using its online services. It also allows flight change, cancellation, and refund claims through the same online services. If you have a booking with Virgin America that you want to cancel and claim a refund for that then you don’t have to worry about it. You can do it within no time by following some really easy steps.
Recommended guidelines for Virgin America refund policy for a complete refund
Before cancelling a flight and requesting for a refund you need to check whether you are eligible for a refund or not. To check this you need to go through the Virgin America refund policy.
- A passenger is eligible for a full refund if the cancellation of a Virgin America flight is done within 24 hours of the actual purchase.
- After 24 hours there will be some cancellation charges that will be deducted from the fare amount.
- If a flight is cancelled by the airline then a passenger is eligible for compensation.
- Compensation can be given in the form of a refund or rebooking with another flight to the same destination.
How to claim a refund from Virgin America?
- Visit the official Virgin America website.
- Go to Manage Booking.
- Enter your ticket number and the last name of the passenger.
- Cancel your flight by following the instructions given on the screen.
- Now move to the Refund section.
- Enter your cancelled ticket details.
- Now cancel your flight by following the steps given on the screen.
- The refund will be given in 5-7 business days.
The refund is given either in the form of a voucher or through the original payment mode. For more details about the Virgin America refund policy, you can contact the customer care service of Virgin America or you can also visit the official website of Virgin America.