All you need to know about Virgin Atlantic reservations
Virgin Atlantic was formed in 1984 and has since grown to become the UK's second-largest airline, flying from London to a number of destinations around the world. The sections below will provide you with information about Virgin Atlantic's services, features, booking process, and other details.
Know about the Virgin Atlantic features
The following sections provide information about Virgin Atlantic's features.
- A welcoming cabin crew with a wealth of experience.
- The employees are dedicated to their professions and maintain a high level of quality.
- The meal served has a good flavor to it.
What services does Virgin Atlantic provide?
Virgin Atlantic offers a range of services to its passengers, which are listed below.
- Booking and managing flights online.
- Service to change or cancel a flight online.
- Service for online check-in and seat selection.
- Service to upgrade a flight.
Learn the flight booking process for Virgin Atlantic
The process for Virgin Atlantic booking from its website is explained below.
- To book flights, go to Virgin Atlantic's website.
- Then type in your departure and arrival cities' names.
- After that, choose between a round trip, multi-city, or a one-way trip.
- Then select the appropriate departure and return dates.
- After that, add passengers and press the arrow button to look for flights.
- Select the flight that best meets your requirements and proceed to payment.
- Finally, choose a preferred payment method for booking your flight.
Know how to manage your Virgin Atlantic booking
If you want to learn the process for Virgin Atlantic manage my booking, please follow the steps provided below.
- Go to Virgin Atlantic's website and select the My Booking tab.
- Provide your flight booking code in the My Booking section after opening it.
- Next, fill in the passenger's first and last names inside the available boxes.
- Then, press the arrow button to see all of your booked flights.
- Afterward, choose the flight you want to manage and make the necessary adjustments.
- Finally, if any additional fees apply, pay them before saving your booking.
Know what is Virgin Atlantic's baggage policy
Read the following points to learn details about Virgin Atlantic's baggage policy.
- Economy and Premium Economy are permitted one carry-on bag with dimensions of 22x 14x9 inches and a weight of 10 kg.
- Upper Class is permitted two carry-on bags measuring 22x14x9 inches, each weighing 12 kg and totaling 16 kg.
- Economy passengers are allowed 1 checked bag weighing 23 kg, whereas premium economy is allowed to bring 2 bags weighing the same amount.
- Upper Class passengers are allowed to check three bags, each weighing 32 kg and measuring 157 cm.
You can contact Virgin Atlantic reservations phone number whenever you need help with a new reservation. If you have any questions or issues about an existing reservation, then also you may contact the customer service staff.
Official weblink: http://www.virginatlantic.com
Customer service: 1 (800) 862-8621