Being the flag carrier of France, Air France is a very popular airline known for its flexible booking options. The airline helps the passengers to give more time to make decisions about the travel itinerary by keeping a reservation safe. A traveler can hold their reservation for about three days, which can collect all the thoughts and make a clever decision. You can receive all the essential information regarding the Air France hold facility in this article, including the methods of holding the reservation.
Steps to holding a reservation on Air France
If you are unsure about your travel and need to rethink your journey, consider booking your reservation with Air France to enjoy the holding facility. Follow the given steps if you want to hold your reservation for a while-
- Open the homepage of Air France using your preferred search engine.
- You can see a booking form on the homepage to get an Air France flight to cover your journey.
- You need to fill in the booking details like the arrival and departure destination, dates of your journey, number of passengers, and the class you wish to travel to.
- Next, the airline provides a list of suitable flight options that suit the preference entered by you.
- Choose an Air France flight that suits your budget and itinerary, too; now proceed by confirming the selection.
- You need to provide the passenger’s details, including the first and last phone number followed by the contact information.
- Once you proceed after filling in the information, you can get the payment section prompted on your screen.
- Next, you need to select the Time To Think option to put your Air France reservation on hold.
- The airline will send your reservation to hold, and you can continue with the booking within three days of the hold.
- But, make sure that you decide within the limited time frame; otherwise, the reservation expires.
- If you wish to continue with the journey, visit the Manage Booking section and proceed by paying the applicable fare charges.
Get in touch with Air France customer service
The best thing about the reservation hold facility of Air France is that you do not have to pay any extra charges even if the airline increases the airfare after you put the reservation on hold.
Contact the Air France customer service if you feel stuck holding your fare and need assistance with it. The agents can guide you about the holding facility and even help you put your reservation on hold in real-time!
Official weblink: https://www.airfrance.com
Customer Service: 1 (800) 237-2747