Air Canada is well-known for providing passengers with domestic as well as international flights. The passengers can get the best inflight and airport services, but when it comes to Air Canada check-in, they have to wait in a long queue for their turn and board the flight. The passengers can get the best help and the option of quick online check-in 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure, the process and policy of which are mentioned here for you as follows.
- Suppose the passengers have a flight from the US or another international destination whose scheduled departure is before 9 AM. In that case, they have to arrive at the airport at least three hours before the scheduled departure time to get through the security check-in and customs processing times.
- The passengers are required to ensure that they carry the complete COVID-19 PCR test and the other necessary documents asked for the entry requirements.
- To reduce the cowardice at customs and security, the airlines have set the check-in and baggage drop deadline 90 minutes before the scheduled departure of your flight ticket.
- If the passengers are traveling with any special requirement, they have to make sure they leave for the airport to arrive within the extra margin time.
- The airlines will not process baggage check-in after the cut-off time.
- If the passengers are traveling only with the cabin bag or under the priority or Nexus membership, in that case, the passengers are allowed dot check-in 90 minutes before the cut-off time.
- The passengers can check in 24 hours before the scheduled departure online or 4 and 3 hours before the international and domestic flights at the airport.
The process of online web check-in with Air Canada
A simple and quick process must be followed for Air Canada check-in online through the official website of Air Canada.
- Get onto the official website of Air Canada and look for the option of 'Manage Booking' from the top tab on the homepage of the airline.
- Once you get onto the 'Manage Booking' page, you are required to enter the PNR number as well as the last name of the passenger to proceed further.
- Once you get onto your available flight detail, select the option of check-in and follow the on-screen process to do the check-in process.
- You may also get the option of seat selection through the seat map available on the website.
- If you select the desired seat, in that case, you will get redirected to the payment page to make the payment for the seat selection.
- Once the process is complete, you will receive the boarding pass on our screen as well as on your registered email.
The process of Mobile check-in with Air Canada
- Get onto the homepage of the Air Canada Mobile App and click on the three-dot icons in the top left corner.
- Click on the option of 'Manage Booking' option and enter the credentials like the PNR number and the last name of the passengers to process further.
- Once you get onto your flight detail page, select the option of check-in and follow the on-screen process.
- Once the process of check-in is complete, you'll receive the boarding pass on your screen.
- You can download it to get in it printed later, or you can also receive it on your registered email.
The process of check-in through the Kiosk Machine
The Air Canada check-in times through Kiosk Machine is 12 hours before their scheduled flight departure.
- The passengers can print the baggage tags and the boarding pass through the kiosk Machine.
- The passengers have to tag their checked bags before the baggage drop-off.
- The Kiosk machine usually makes the process of check-in easy and quick for the passengers.
- The passengers can't proceed with the check-in through a phone call, but for any issue or check-in-related query, they are free to connect with the agent through the ways prescribed on the contact page of the airline.
How far in advance can you check in online with Air Canada?
The passengers are allowed to check in 24 hours before the scheduled departure of their flight ticket. For any Air Canada check-in problems, the passengers can get onto the official website of the airline o connect with the customer service team.
Why can't I check-in online with Air Canada?
The passengers are not allowed to check in online if they are flying out from an airport where such facilities are unavailable. The passengers can't use the Air Canada App to do the online check-in for another airline.
How much luggage is allowed in Air Canada?
The passengers traveling with Air Canada air are allowed to take one cabin bag and one carry-on bag. The passengers are allowed to carry the baggage as per the Air Canada check-in baggage size of 292 cm (115 in) and the baggage weight of 32 kg. The size of the baggage is required to be 46 linear inches (21.5 x 15.5 x 9 in) or 118 centimeters (55 x 40 x 23 cm), including handles and wheels.
Can I check in 2 bags with Air Canada?
The passengers can take one standard bag for free and another for $75 for additional baggage. The passengers are required to get onto the official website of Air Canada to pre-register themselves to carry the extra baggage. However, passengers traveling in Flex, Comfort, and Latitude fare can carry two pieces of baggage on their Canada domestic flight without additional charges.
What is the Air Canada Baggage Fee?
- Passengers traveling on US domestic flights are required to pay $75 for the first baggage they bring after the free baggage limit and $100 for the second baggage.
- If the passengers are traveling on a Domestic flight from Canada in that case, they are required to pay $36 for the first baggage they bring after the free limit prescribed by the airline and $60 for the second baggage.
- The passengers traveling under Flex, Comfort, and Latitude fares can carry two pieces of baggage with them for free, and they are required to pay $60 for the additional baggage they carry with them.
You are advised to get onto the airline's official website to know more about the baggage and check-in policy or the Air Canada check-in baggage price. For more information, connect with the customer service team and get the best possible help from the representative.
Official website: https://www.aircanada.com
how to check-in visit: https://www.aircanada.com/us/en/aco/home/plan/check-in-information/how-to-check-in.html
Regarding boarding times visit: https://www.aircanada.com/us/en/aco/home/plan/check-in-information/check-in-and-boarding-times.html