Delta Airlines is one of the finest airlines in the world and in the USA. The airline is quite popular for its both aviation and other airline services. Millions of passengers prefer to travel with Delta due to its flexible services and travel amenities. On the other hand, the airline has got one of the best baggage policies to help its passengers with their travel experience.
Now, if you are someone who is concerned about the excess baggage weight, penalties, and other aspects of their baggage, and also have been planning to travel with Delta Airlines, then read further and get to learn about the delta airlines baggage allowance international flights, domestic flight, and other important info.
The Delta baggage allowance for its international flights differs from destination to destination. However, here is the common policy for standard checked baggage/hold luggage that you should know about.
• Delta allows its passengers to carry 2 bags standard to up to 10 bags maximum, and up to 4 bags on Delta Connection flights.
• Besides, the total dimensions per bag should be 62 inches or 157 centimeters (length + width + height).
• And the maximum weight as per the Delta baggage policy should be 50 pounds or 23 kilograms.
Moreover, you can also contact Delta’s customer services for more info on its international baggage policy. They will help you with the best info on the Delta airlines baggage allowance international flights, baggage policy, fee, and other important details as per your booking details, preferred destination.
Planning to book Basic Economy class on Delta? Here’s what you need to know about the delta airlines baggage allowance for basic economy.
• One can carry one carry-on bag that shouldn’t be larger than 22 x 14 x 9 inches, and one personal item (for example, purse, briefcase, camera or diaper bag, etc.) in the Delta Basic Economy cabin.
• The first checked bag will cost around $30-$60 for all the basic economy passengers in the Delta basic Economy class. However, the baggage fee is free for Main Cabin and Comfort+ passengers.
Moreover, you can also contact the airline’s customer services to know about Delta’s baggage allowances and fees for its Basic Economy class.
If you are an active member of the United States Marine Corps, Air Force or Army, Navy or Coast Guard, then you can enjoy baggage fee exceptions on your travel with Delta. This is applicable for both travel on military orders or for leisure. Besides, Delta Airlines also offers a military discount on its Delta Vacations®, military pet travel, etc. Here’s what you should know about the delta airlines baggage allowance for the military.
• Delta allows you to carry up to 1 bag for up to 50 lbs., 70 lbs., or 100 lbs., to the military personnel.
• The bags must be 80 linear inches or 23 cm (length + width + height) or 203 cm.
• For personal or leisure travel, an active military member can carry a bag that can be up to 62 linear inches or 157 cm.