WHAT do WE mean BY BEST FLY?
There are many airlines out there, too many options to choose from. But very few airlines are actually providing what they promise to deliver. Best fly basically means to have the best flight experience. In order to get the best flight experience of your life, you must know which flight has the best services. There are many factors that should be kept in mind before booking a ticket. A lot of research goes into this process of finding a suitable flight. We are here to save your time and provide you all the information and details which you require to book your best flight.
The good impression of a flight/airline is created by the services which are given to their customers. If the airline is satisfying the customers with their requirements and providing what they claim to deliver then it is considered to be the best airline. Comparing flights is the key. So here we will discuss those factors in detail:
1. COMFORT: the most important factor to look upon. Comfort is what makes your journey relaxing and less tired. If you are not comfortable on your flight then you might not enjoy your journey and the money which you have spent will go in vain.
2. FOOD: this is a crucial factor. Always choose a flight which is famous for its food or providing their customer fresh food not cold or packaging food. Because if the food is not up to the mark the traveler will feel unsatisfied.
3. PRICE: always make sure that the pricing of the airlines is in your budget as well as they are not charging unnecessary amounts of money to their customers. The prices should be reasonable and according to their services. Before booking a flight compares the prices with other airlines also so that you will know what airlines are providing the best prices as per their facilities?
4. LUGGAGE: different airlines have different policies in respect of luggage. Some airlines allow you to have more luggage than other airlines. Choose and compare very wisely about the baggage policies. Choose the airline which allows you to take more luggage with you in your budget as well.
5. LOUNGE: waiting for flights can give you a hard time if you are alone but having access to the lounge you can sit, relax, and have some food and other stuff which is provided in the lounge. Many airlines do not give you permission to use the lounge. Suppose if you have a layover of 10 hours then it will be very difficult to spend 10 hours in an airport all by yourself.
6. ENTERTAINMENT: entertainment is the basic necessity of a human. This factor is very important for those people who have long-hour flights because without the entertainment you will not experience the best flight. You will feel bored and dull the entire time.
7. CUSTOMER REVIEWS: always go with the people who have experience. Never go with the online reviews because they might be fake, the people who are experienced will give you honest and trustworthy reviews. So then you can make your decision very easily and book a suitable flight ticket for yourself.
As we have discussed what is meant by best to fly and how to choose the best flights. Now we will discuss what the best flights to fly with are.
1. QATAR AIRWAYS: A Qatar airway is one of those airways which have been rewarded 5 stars. This airline has been famous since 1994. Tickets can be booked online at their official website and with their app or you can also book your ticket at their office. Their Baggage allowance:
• Economy class is 7 kgs, 1 bag is allowed.
• Business and first-class is 15 kgs, 2 bags are allowed.
2. DELTA AIRLINES: this airline is providing domestic flights in the United States. This was established in 1928. There are several ways to book your tickets in delta airlines. They also have their own app so you can book flight tickets and they have their own website as well. You can also book your tickets through their office which is an airport. Their baggage allowance:
• Economy class is 23 kgs, 1 bag is allowed.
• Business Elite, business, and first-class are 32 kgs, 2 bags are allowed.
3. ALL NIPPON AIRWAYS (ANA): An All Nippon airway was established in 1952. They have 4 classes in their flights which are: economy class, premium economy class, business class, and first-class. Their Baggage allowance:
• Economy class and premium economy class are 23 kgs, only 2 bags are allowed.
• Business class is 32 kgs, only 2 bags are allowed
• First class is 32 kgs, only 3 bags are allowed.
4. KLM ROYAL DUTCH AIRLINES: This airline is mainly for France and Netherlands. It was established in 1919. They have their own website from where you can book your tickets and at their office as well. Their baggage allowance:
• Economy class is 12 kgs, only 1 bag is allowed.
• Business class is 18 kgs, only 2 bags are allowed
5. TURKISH AIRLINES: Their airline's head office is in Istanbul. It is a part of a star alliance group. Passengers have to check-in 90 mins before their international flights and 45 minutes before their domestic flight. Easy booking services through their official website and their office. Their baggage allowance:
• Economy class is 23 kgs, only 2 bags are allowed.
• Business class is 32 kgs, only 2 bags are allowed.
6. BRITISH AIRWAYS: It was established in 1973. A British airway is the world’s 3 largest airlines in regards to profit. They have 5 different classes which are mentioned below. There are many ways that you can book your tickets that are: online through your internet, their app through your smartphones, and their airport desk. Their baggage allowance:
• Economy class is 23 kgs, only 1 bag are allowed
• Full fare economy is 23 kgs. 2 bags are allowed.
• Premium economy is 23 kgs, only 2 bags are allowed.
• Business class is 32 kgs, only 2 bags are allowed.
• First club world biz bed is 32 kgs, only 3 bags allowed.
Above mentioned flights are the best to fly with which can help you get a comfortable and hassle-free flight experience. Compare all these flights and choose the one which suits you the best. HAPPY FLYING!