Singapore Airlines is the flag carrier of Singapore and is known to provide a comfortable travel experience to travelers. The airline is highly praised for the services that it provides in several scenic destinations. Singapore Airlines allows you to manage your existing booking and create a new one all at one place- Singapore Airlines official website.
A traveler can modify their bookings and even cancel them at a genuine price with Singapore Airlines’ flexible booking and change policies. The Singapore Airlines change flight cost differs depending upon the type of fare you booked and the length of journey you will cover.
Singapore Airlines change policy and fare
Take help from the Singapore Airlines change policy and applicable charges mentioned below to make any changes in your existing flight;
- As per the rules decided by Singapore Airlines, any required changes must be done within 12 hours of the initial booking.
- Singapore Airlines charges around $25 to change a flight within 60 days before the airline's departure.
- And, around $50 is charged if you are taking more than two months to make changes in your flight counted from the day of request submission.
- If you are going for a much more expensive Singapore Airlines flight than your previous purchase, you have to pay the fare difference.
- Singapore Airlines requires you to book your flight from either its official website or any authorized Singapore Airlines booking centers.
- Singapore Airlines change flight policy enables you to book a new ticket without paying a penny for the change.
- The new ticket you might purchase should fit nicely with all the terms and conditions put forth by the airline.
- Also, if you fail to change your flight within 24 hours of the original booking airline is liable to press additional fare on your new ticket.
- If your flight is already taken off, you cannot get another flight to cover your destination. So, you better make the last changes and not wait until the last minute.
- If you are making a flight change by visiting the physical Singapore Airlines ticket center, you might have to pay an additional charge as an administration fee.
If you inform the airline weeks before the scheduled departure, you might be able to change your flight without paying any difference. Now you know that Singapore Airlines change flight cost may vary depending on the type of fare you are booked with and the conditions applied at the time of booking. If you are looking for any changes in your flight or want to change your flight, consider calling the airline's customer service team.