Air Canada Reservations
Know about the features and policies of Air Canada
Air Canada being the national flag carrier of Canada is the largest airline of the country and its headquarters is located in Quebec, Canada. The fleet size is 189 for Air Canada. More than 200 destinations across the world are covered by the Air Canada reservations flights.
The Air Canada reservations flights are chosen by the passengers due to its world-class services. The services offered by them makes the journey more comfortable and relaxing. To avail the hospitality and services of Air Canada, a passenger can book flight ticket and fly with them or contact Air Canada reservations department. Some of the services and features of the Air Canada airlines are mentioned below:
- The passengers are offered with a number of online facilities such as online booking, online air canada reservations,online check-in, online manage booking, etc. which saves time as well as the effort.
- The on-board services are high-quality and passenger can experience that once the flight is boarded.
- The passengers are provided with the preferred seats which have extra legroom even in the economy class of the airline.
- The service of free Wi-Fi and duty free products is also available in the Air Canada on-board services.
- Other than these services, the passengers are served with in-flight entertainment. In this, a touch screen TV, on-board meals, complimentary drinks, etc.
Air Canada reservations process !
Given below process for how to book tickets of Air canada reservations as shown:
- The first step is to navigate in the browser to get the Air Canada booking engine.
- When the homepage is prompted on the screen, the passenger is required to click on the Flights tab.
- Under Flights tab, the booking details are entered by the passenger.
- Firstly, the kind of trip is selected from the options of round-trip, one-way or multi-city.
- Then, the origin airport is selected along with the departure airport from the available list on the website.
- The travel date is selected in the next step from the calendar so that the available flights for the date can be checked.
- The total number of travelers is then select from the drop down list which includes adults and kids.
- If any promotion code is there, it can be used in the field and if not, then click on the Find button.
- In result, the list of available flights of Air Canada will be displayed. A passenger can select the suitable flight and proceed further.
- On the next page, the personal info and the contact details of the passenger is added to the required fields.
- After submitting the details and confirming the booking, the passenger will receive a confirmation email or text message.
Air Canada baggage policy
Now, the Air Canada baggage policy is discussed in the section below:
- The carry-on baggage is that can be carried along in the flight. It should be light in weight so that can be easily adjusted in the overhead bin. The dimensions of the baggage include the wheels and handles as well. The commonly carried carry-on baggages are laptop, pet carrier, camera bag, etc.
- The checked baggage is allowed which has a maximum of 32 kg weight and 292*203 in dimensions. For extra baggage, excess baggage fee is applicable which the passenger has to pay either online or at the airport.
- Some special items related to sports, music or hunting is also allowed in the flights of Air Canada but it also has certain limit for weight and other dimensions.
- The items restricted in the airline are paint, explosives, cylinders, firearms, etc.
- If any baggage is delayed or damaged, the airline takes the responsibility and help for the same. It can be reported to the representatives of Air Canada.
Air Canada cancellation policy
In case a passenger wishes to cancel air canada reservations flight ticket, then Air Canada cancellation policy is followed which is mentioned below:
- When a passenger cancels the flight ticket within a day of purchase, it is completely refundable and no taxes are deducted.
- The cancellation policy of Air Canada is applicable for both refundable as well as non-refundable tickets.
- If the ticket is cancelled after 24 hours of purchase, the existing cancellation fee of the airline is imposed on the booked ticket. The cancellation charges are regardless of the reason of cancelling the ticket.
- All the tickets purchased from Air Canada are eligible for cancellation. If the passenger has booked an offline ticket through a travel agent, then for cancellation, the travel agent needs to be contacted.
- Once the cancellation is done, the passenger can contact the airlines for the refund by raising a refund request. The refund is processed once the customer service receives the request.
- The refund amount will be credited to the same account which was used to make the booking payment.
To know more about the services and policies of the airline or any other query is there, the support centre of Air Canada reservations airline can be contacted. The customer support executive uses its knowledge and experience to resolve the queries of the passengers travelling with Air Canada. The passengers are served with the best possible assistance. The contact details are available on Air Canada website.
Air canada contact details:
Customer Service: 1800 102 8182
Bag information: In economy, within Canada and the US, prices vary by itinerary. To other destinations, 1st bag free, 2nd bag varies by itinerary. More Air Canada bag information
Alliance: Star Alliance
Headquarters: Montreal, Canada
Destinations: 350 (incl. subsidiaries)