Air Canada Reservations
Know About The Features And Policies of Air Canada
Air Canada is the national flag carrier and it is the largest airline of the country and its headquarters is located in Quebec, Canada. The fleet size is 189 for Air Canada. More than 200 destinations across the world are covered by the Air Canada reservations flights.
The Air Canada reservations flights are chosen by the passengers due to its world-class services. The services offered by them make the journey more comfortable and relaxing. To avail the hospitality and services of Air Canada, a passenger can book flight tickets and fly with them or contact the Air Canada reservations department. Some of the services and features of the Air Canada airlines are mentioned below:
- The passengers are offered with a number of online facilities such as online booking, online air Canada reservations, online check-in, online manage booking, etc. which saves time as well as the effort.
- The on-board services are high-quality and passengers can experience that once the flight is boarded.
- The passengers are provided with the preferred seats which have extra legroom even in the economy class of the airline.
- The service of free Wi-Fi and duty-free products is also available in the Air Canada on-board services.
- Other than these services, the passengers are served with in-flight entertainment. In this, a touch screen TV, onboard meals, complimentary drinks, etc.
Air Canada Reservations Process
Given below process for how to book tickets of Air Canada reservations as shown:
- The first step is to navigate in the browser to get the Air Canada booking engine.
- When the homepage is prompted on the screen, the passenger is required to click on the Flights tab.
- Under the Flights tab, the booking details are entered by the passenger.
- Firstly, the kind of trip is selected from the options of round-trip, one-way or multi-city.
- Then, the origin airport is selected along with the departure airport from the available list on the website.
- The travel date is selected in the next step from the calendar so that the available flights for the date can be checked.
- The total number of travelers is then select from the drop-down list which includes adults and kids.
- If any promotion code is there, it can be used in the field and if not, then click on the Find button.
- As a result, the list of available flights of airlines will be displayed. A passenger can select a suitable flight and proceed further.
- On the next page, the personal info and the contact details of the passenger are added to the required fields.
- After submitting the details and confirming the booking, the passenger will receive a confirmation email or text message.
How To Book Air Canada Group Travel?
Traveling solo gives you your own space to explore according to your own mind. But needless to say, traveling in Group with extended family or friends has its own perks too. Taking frequent impromptu college trips with friends or maybe a work trip with colleagues involves traveling in a mass of more than ten people and is called traveling in Group. Such trips are mostly preferred by people because it’s highly economical as well as involves too much fun.
If you are planning an international trip with your friends or family then you can prefer traveling to Canada. Air Canada is a major airline that has enough fleet of flights flying all across the world and you can book seats for your group. To book flights in a group, there are different steps for Air Canada Reservations. To find about the services, tap on the below steps.
Steps To Book Flight For a Group in Air Canada
- To book flights in a group, you have to fill up a request form online.
- For accessing request form, you have to dig on the airline’s website, find a group travel option, and fill in the details of all the passengers and you will be done.
- Once filled, the reservation team will call you themselves and confirm the booking once you have made the payment.
- And that’s all for the booking process.
Advantages of Traveling in Group in Air Canada
- You save money as well as time.
- You can get preferred seats on the flight
- Early check-in and baggage formalities
- Flights at a reasonable price
And that’s all how and why you should travel to the Group. For more information, you can contact Air Canada reservations team
What is the Air Canada cancellation policy during COVID?
In this critical phase of the COVID-19, Air Canada has done some modifications in the refund and cancellation policy so that the passengers don’t face any trouble in canceling their flight tickets. Here are some changes to the cancellation of the flight tickets.
- If the passenger is canceling the ticket, then they will get two options:
- The passenger will get a full transferable air Canada travel voucher for the remaining value and it has no expiry date.
- The passenger can convert their remaining value to their Aeroplane miles, Air Canada’s loyalty program and you will get 65% bonus points.
- Due to the coronavirus pandemic, no fees will be applied to change flight tickets.
- If the airline cancels the ticket due to the bad weather, then the airline will not charge any cancellation fees.
- The airline will not take any fee if the passengers cancel the ticket due to the following reasons like the death of relatives, illness, government order, or court orders.
With the Air Canada cancellation policy, the passengers can easily cancel their tickets in a very simple manner. If you need any help, you can contact customer support.
Air Canada Baggage Policy
Now, its baggage policy is discussed in the section below:
- The carry-on baggage is that can be carried along in the flight. It should be light in weight so that can be easily adjusted in the overhead bin. The dimensions of the baggage include the wheels and handles as well. The commonly carried carry-on baggage are laptop, pet carrier, camera bag, etc.
- The checked baggage is allowed which has a maximum of 32 kg weight and 292*203 in dimensions. For extra baggage, excess baggage fee is applicable which the passenger has to pay either online or at the airport.
- Some special items related to sports, music, or hunting are also allowed in the flights of Air Canada but it also has a certain limit for weight and other dimensions.
- The items restricted in the airline are paint, explosives, cylinders, firearms, etc.
- If any baggage is delayed or damaged, the airline takes responsibility and help for the same. It can be reported to the representatives of Air Canada.
What Are the Benefits of Air Canada Points and How to Redeem Air Canada Points?
Air Canada offers reward points to its all passengers who access its services. There are two types of reward points; one is flight rewards and another one is non-flight rewards. Where you can make flight reservations using the flight reward points, on the other hand, you can utilize non-flight Air Canada products and services at the airport or onboard.
However, if you are thinking about how to redeem the promotion code for making Air Canada reservations, you can follow the given steps.
How Can I Redeem Air Canada Promotional Codes for Making Flight Reservations?
- The discount code can be utilized for making flight reservations on Air Canada during the flight booking. You can use the code in the given field when you provide the flight details.
- Also, you can use the promotional code on the payment page during the payment. You need to choose the Pay with Promo code option.
- Moreover, you can visit that particular page on the website of Air Canada to redeem non-flight rewards.
Above all, if you still finding it difficult to redeem your points for Air Canada reservations, you can contact the customer service team to get help.
To know more about the services and policies of the airline or any other query is there, the support center of Air Canada reservations airline can be contacted. The customer support executive uses its knowledge and experience to resolve the queries of the passengers traveling by Air Canada. The passengers are served with the best possible assistance.
Check Out Here Some Specific Air Canada Reservations Phone Number As Shown Below:
- Air Canada reservations number Canada: 1(877)737-7583
- Air Canada reservations number UK: 0800 756 3865
- Air Canada reservations Australia phone number: 61-386-521-515
- Air Canada phone number Portugal: 00 800 669 92222
- Air Canada reservations phone number Toronto:
- Air Canada reservation system upgrade: 1-514-393-3333
- The telephone number for Air Canada reservations: 011 51 800 52073
- Air Canada reservations wait time: Toll-free 24hrs/7days within the U.S.
- Air Canada reservations office Toronto:1-888-247-2262
- Air Canada reservations hours of operation: Hours of operation (Eastern Time):
Monday to Friday: 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday and Sunday: 6 a.m. to 6 p.m
Contact details of Air :
Customer Service: 1-888-247-2262
Official Website: https://www.aircanada.com
Alliance: Star Alliance
Destinations: 350 (incl. subsidiaries)
Hubs: Toronto Pearson International Airport