If you're planning a family trip and need to bring along your pet, as they are part of your family, there are a few things to remember if you're flying with Hawaiian Airlines. It would help if you went through the pet travel policy of Hawaiian Airlines to know how to add your pet to the ticket. Understanding these details will make traveling with your pet on Hawaiian Airlines a breeze. We will be concerned about the manners through which you can make Hawaiian Airlines pet reservations. This article will cover all the necessary information to help make your trip stress-free.
You can use the online medium to add your dog to the flight. It is one of the most efficient and swift ways. You need to follow the steps as per described below:
- Guide to the official website of Hawaiian Airlines.
- On the homepage of Hawaiian Airlines, you will get the option Manage Flights. Tap on that option.
- Now select the My Trip option.
- It will move to the new page, and you need to fill out the booking confirmation code and the passenger's last name in the following section. Tap on the search option.
- You will get the details of all the flights on your screen. You need to choose the ticket you want to add your pet.
- After adding your pet to the ticket, you will get a validation missive on your email or mobile phone.
Does Hawaiian Airlines allow dogs in cargo?
Before flying with the dog on Hawaiian Airlines, you need to go through all the rules and regulations to check whether you carry your dog. The Hawaiian Airlines pet cargo policy is mentioned below:
- Hawaiian Airlines has established a specific age limit for dogs allowed to be brought on board their flights. As per their policy, dogs at least 7 months old can accompany their owners during air travel.
- If you plan to travel with your dog, you must make arrangements for them beforehand. This includes booking a separate ticket for your pet and informing the airline about their presence before your scheduled flight.
- The carrier dimensions should be at most 17 inches in measurement, 11 inches in width, and 9.5 inches in height. This will guarantee your pet's safety and compliance with the guidelines.
- According to the regulations of Hawaiian Airlines, only dogs and cats are allowed to be hauled inside the cabin of the aircraft alongside the passengers.
- Ensuring that the kennel has an opening for air circulation is essential. This will guarantee the comfort and safety of your dog during the journey.
- Ensuring that all necessary documents are readily available when traveling with a pet is imperative. These documents typically include medical health and training certificates, immunization records, and signed permission letters from doctors.
How much does Hawaiian Airlines charge for dogs?
When embarking on a journey with your furry friend via Hawaiian Airlines, it's essential to remember that the fees incurred for traveling with a dog will vary depending on several factors. These include the age, size, destination, and class of the ticket purchased. If you want to bring your dog to the cabin, be prepared to pay a minimum Hawaiian Airlines pet cargo cost of 250 to 500 dollars.
Can my dog fly in the cabin with me to Hawaii?
Regarding the flight, you can carry only one pet carrier to the cabin. In this carrier, you can bring one adult dog or cat or two puppies or kittens. They should be of the same breed and must fit into one carrier. Your pet might be allowed entry if you follow the rules strictly. You must also remember the pet's weight, which can be between 8 weeks and six months.
How do I fly my pet from Hawaii?
You can add your pet through Hawaiian Airlines pet reservation; for that, you can use the phone call medium. It is one of the fastest ways, and to use this method, you need to follow the instructions given below:
- First, make a call to customer support number at 1 (800) 367-5320.
- Your call will be moved to the computer's automatic voice. It will guide you with the instructions.
- You need to follow all the actions that get over the call, and then your call will be routed to the customer service representative of Hawaiian Airlines.
- The agent will aid you with the method, mode, rules, and regulations.
You can also use an alternative way to add a pet to your booking, and you need to use the procedure given below.
Use the application to add a pet:
You can use the Hawaiian Airlines Application to add your pet. You need to follow the directions as per mentioned below:
- Download the application of Hawaiian Airlines on your devices.
- Enter your registered mobile number in the given box and tap the continue option.
- Now, you need to select the Manage My Booking option.
- Type your reservation code and surname and click on search flight.
What documents are needed for Hawaiian Airlines pet cargo?
When traveling with your pet via Hawaiian Airlines, it is important to ensure that you have all the appropriate documentation. You can submit the necessary paperwork at the airport or online. Hawaiian Airlines pet cargo requirements are listed below:
- You should submit the heath certificate of your pet that the veterinarian signs.
- The age proof of your pet and all the documents, such as the prescription and the vaccination certificate.
- You need to submit the ticket of your pet at the help desk.