Here’s all you need to know about the refund policy of Allegiant air
Refunds are important aspects of every travel plan with the airline and no matter what passengers are always worried about their valuable money until they have completed their journey. Since no one can predict the situation that may hinder their travel plans, many airlines keep their refund policy as the compensation plan to save trouble for passengers. However, refund policies can vary airlines to airlines.
When it comes to Allegiant Air, this low-cost American aviation company provides great refund services to its passengers. However, the refunds are considerably good and can vary under different circumstances. Hence, if you have booked your flight tickets with this airline then here’s what you need to about the Allegiant Air refund policy.
Important Guidelines from the Refund Policy of Allegiant Air: 24 Hours
- If you cancel your Allegiant flight tickets within 24 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure then you’ll get a full refund on your cancelations
- However, if your cancellations are made after the 24 hours of your scheduled flight departure then you’ll get no refund but a travel voucher will be issued for making future bookings on Allegiant Air
- All the flight cancellations and refunds claims can be made online on the Allegiant Air official website.
Refund Policy Due To Weather on Allegiant Air
Here are the important guidelines from the Allegiant Air ticket refund policy due to weather unfavorable conditions.
- In the event, if your Allegiant flights are canceled due to unavoidable weather conditions by the airline then you can make a refund request to the airline. However, the refund will be issued for the unused portions of your flight tickets or you can also opt for flying on another Allegiant flight on the same day.
- Moreover, if you wish to fly on another Allegiant Air rearranged flight then you’ll not be payable for any extra fares for your travel.
Now have a look at the steps to make the refund request on Allegiant Air.
Steps To Claim Refund on Allegiant Air Online
- In your web browser, visit the official website of Allegiant Air and then navigate to its Manage Travel tab
- Enter the First & last name and the booking confirmation code in their respective fields and then fetch the booking details
- Next, select the “request a refund” option and again enter the flight reservation number and your last name
- Now, hit the Next button and see if your ticket is eligible for a refund, if yes then follow the onscreen instructions to finish your refund request
Once you have made the online refund request then the amount will be transferred into the dedicated payment mode within 3-5 business days. However, if you have any queries, doubts regarding the refunds or cancellations on your Allegiant Airlines reservations then contact the airline’s customer services.