Can you use Alaska miles to buy a ticket for someone else?
If you want to know whether or not you can use your Alaska miles to book a flight for someone else, you can find out here. You can book an award ticket for others with your Alaska miles. To find out more details on how can I use my Alaska Airlines miles to buy a ticket for someone else, please follow the instructions below
- To begin, open a browser and navigate to the Alaska Airlines website.
- Open the Mileage plan page from the menu, then log into your account with them.
- Then, go to the Mileage plan section, and select the Use Miles option from the drop-down menu.
- Afterward, to proceed with redeeming Alaska miles to book a flight, tap on see award flight.
- Next, decide where the other person wishes to fly to and from, as well as the dates for which they want to book a ticket.
- Then, press the Book Now icon, and all of the award flights that are available with that airline at that time will be displayed.
- Now choose the most appropriate flight and complete the booking process.
- Then choose the Miles Only option of paying the final booking fees for that other person's flight.
- Finally, the airline will allow you to use your Alaska miles to book the flight you've picked for someone else.
How much does it cost to buy Alaska Airlines miles?
Alaska Airlines miles are also sold by the airline for a charge to travelers who choose to purchase them. You may also book a flight with Alaska miles through its partner airline, which is an excellent option. If you want more information about how much Alaska Airlines miles cost, please read the following points.
- You can purchase Alaska Miles for a range of 3,000 to 39,000 miles for 2.1 cents per mile plus a 40% mileage bonus.
- Alaska miles cost 1.85 cents per mile between 40000 and 100000, with a 60 percent mileage incentive.
- You can get Alaska and its partnered airlines co-branded credit card in order to earn additional miles and rewards.
- The Alaska Airlines Visa Signature credit card has a yearly fee of 75 US Dollars and gives 3 miles for every dollar that goes on Alaska and 1 mile for every dollar spent on all other transactions.
- You need to make a purchase totaling 2,000 US Dollars or even more within the first 90 days of creating your Alaska Airlines mileage account to qualify.