A detailed guide to help you upgrade your Air China flight tickets
Air China is amazingly providing business-class services for several destinations. The cabins are endowed with all the necessary facilities and onboard amenities to cater to the needs of travelers. In the business class, one can enjoy the fully reclining seats with exclusive and private space.
The best thing about Air China business class is that one can enjoy the luxurious catering service, and the entertainment unit is installed to make your journey seamless and entertaining.
Steps to book a business class at Air China
Getting a business class seat at Air China is not a difficult task all you need to do is follow the given steps:
- Visit the official Air China website using your search engine.
- On the first page, you can see a booking page.
- Choose your flight type- round trip, one-way or multi-city.
- Select your onboarding and deplaning airport locations, dates of your journey, the number of passengers traveling, and lastly, select your Air China cabin as Business Class.
- If you are eligible, enter a promo code to avail of the best offers on your booking.
- Once you are done, click on the Search Flights button.
- The airline redirects you to a new page with several flight options on it.
- Choose a flight that fits perfectly with your itinerary and budget from the given options.
- Review and complete the further formalities proposed by Air China to get a form page.
- You need to fill in the passenger’s details on this page like First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Phone Number, and lastly, enter your email address to receive any flight-related updates.
- Now, head towards the payment section; choose a payment method and enter the payment credentials accordingly.
Once the transaction is completed, Air China sends you a confirmation message in your email or on your registered number.
How can you upgrade to Business Class at Air China?
Follow the given steps if you want Air China upgrade to business class:
- Visit the Air China official website and head towards the “manage booking” section.
- Enter the ticket booking number and the passenger’s last name as printed on the ticket; click on the Retrieve Booking button.
- Next up, you can see your flight details from where you can easily upgrade your flight by following the prompted instructions.
Also, a traveler can contact the Air China customer service if they struggle in upgrading their seat to Business Class. However, for an Air China business class upgrade, a passenger can use their frequent flyer points.
official weblink: https://www.airchina.us
Customer service: 1 (800) 882-8122