Allegiant Travel Company (Nasdaq: ALGT) is a Las Vegas-based company that connects travelers from small cities to world-class leisure destinations. The company operates a low-cost, high-efficiency, all-jet passenger airline through its subsidiary, Allegiant Air, and sells other travel-related items such as hotel rooms, rental cars, and attraction tickets through its website, allegiant.com. The business was ranked ninth in Forbes' Best Small Companies list for 2011. For the second year in a row, Allegiant was named one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Fastest-Growing Companies."
Hawaii is unlike every other location on the planet. Hawaii is a vacationer's paradise, with year-round ideal weather, six distinct islands, and some of the world's most stunning views. Does allegiant fly to Hawaii? Allegiant has partnered with more than 40 of the area's most exciting hotel properties, offers low-cost car rentals through Alamo Rent a Car, and offers great discounts on activities like traditional luaus and surfing lessons. Travelers from Los Angeles will now save money on their entire Hawaiian holiday by visiting allegiant.com.
Allegiant Airlines has announced the launch of new nonstop flights between the mainland and Honolulu and Maui, Hawaii. Customers will be able to visit the iconic holiday destination for new lower fares, resulting in new economic growth.
From Honolulu International Airport (HNL), the carrier will sell introductory fares as low as $159* one-way, including taxes and fees, to:
1. Bellingham, Washington — service starts November 15 with one-way fares as low as $159*.
2. Eugene, Ore. — service starts November 17 with one-way fares as low as $179*.
3. Santa Maria, Calif. — flights start on November 17 and cost as little as $199* each way.
4. Stockton, Calif. — flights start on November 18 and cost as little as $199* each way.
From Kahului Airport (OGG), the carrier will sell introductory fares as low as $199* one-way, including taxes and fees, to:
1. Bellingham, Washington — service starts November 14 with one-way fares as low as $199*.
Allegiant.com has flight dates and times for all markets.
• If your travel dates are flexible, you can use our month view tool to find the most affordable days to travel.
• If you have a specific travel date in mind, use the bar chart above or sign up for a price warning.
• If your destination city is versatile, you can use our country search to compare flight tickets from different airports in your destination country.
Flights from Las Vegas to Honolulu are available on major domestic carriers such as American, United, and Delta. Nonstop flights from McCarran International Airport (LAS) to Honolulu International Airport (HNL) are offered by Allegiant and Hawaiian Airlines and take about six and a half hours.
What states does Allegiant Air fly to?
Travel to big US destinations such as Las Vegas, Phoenix, Hawaii, California, Myrtle Beach, and other Florida destinations.
What is the easiest way to compare and book flights from Las Vegas to Honolulu?
• Our website's price chart displays the lowest one-way and round-trip flight rates from Las Vegas to Honolulu for each month. When you click on the price, you'll be taken to a calendar view where you can select specific dates based on your itinerary.
• If you're preparing ahead of time, you can use our price updates to be notified whenever the price of Las Vegas to Honolulu flight tickets changes.