Does Condor have a cancellation policy?
Yes, If you are a frequent traveler with Condor Airlines, you may be required to cancel your flight for some reason. Such sudden cancellations can be hectic and expensive, but that’s not the case with Condor. They understand this fact and have a liberal cancellation policy for the passenger benefits. You must read the Condor Cancellation policy mentioned below before canceling your flight to see the rules of the procedure applicable to your current situation.
- The cancellation policy applies to all fare types except Group Booking.
- According to the policy, you can cancel your Condor flight if you have booked it through their website/ application, call centers, or ticket offices.
- If you have booked your Condor flight through a travel agency, you must contact the same for cancellation.
- You are not required to pay any cancellation charges if you cancel your refundable flight within 24 hours of reservation and seven days before the travel date.
- The cancellation charges will be applicable if you cancel your refundable flight after 24 hours of booking, and the remaining amount is refundable.
- If you wish to cancel your non-refundable fare within 24 hours of reservation and seven days before the scheduled departure, you will receive a Travel Credit of the same amount instead of a refund.
- Your entire amount will be forfeited if you cancel your non-refundable fare outside 24 hours of reservation.
Reasons for free cancellation at Condor Airlines:
There are specific reasons mentioned below for free cancellation at Condor Airlines. You can avail the benefits if you fall in the same category.
- You are eligible for a free cancellation if your flight is delayed for more than 4 hours and you want to cancel it instead of opting for an alternate flight.
- If you can’t travel due to a medical condition or the death of an immediate family member, you are eligible for free cancellation.
- You are eligible for a free cancellation under Operational Circumstances such as a mechanical problem in the aircraft, an airline strike, insufficient staff to operate, etc.
- Again, you are eligible for a free cancellation if your flight gets canceled due to Extraordinary Circumstances like Natural Disasters, Epidemics, etc.
What is the Condor cancellation fee?
The exact Condor cancellation Fee depends on the flight route and fare type you have booked. However, you are required to pay a cancellation fee of approximately:
- USD 50 for Economy Best, USD 75 for Economy Classic, and USD for Economy Light in a short-haul/ domestic flight at Condor.
- USD 150 for Business class on a short or medium-haul flight.
- USD 100 for Economy Classic and USD 125 for Economy Light on a long-haul/ International flight.
- USD 200 for Premium Economy on a Long-haul flight at Condor.
- USD 250 for Business class on a long-haul/International flight.
How to cancel a flight at Condor Airlines?
There are a few common ways to cancel your flight at Condor. You can do it online through their website or by calling a representative. Let’s quickly take a look at both ways for a clear understanding.
Online through their website:
You can cancel your flight online up to 2 hours before departure. It is efficient as you can do it anywhere using your phone or laptop by replicating the steps described below.
- Open the website www.condor.com
- Click the My Bookings option at the top of the Menu Bar.
- Enter your Booking Number/ Check-in Reference, travel date, and Surname to search your booking details.
- Mark the flight you want to cancel and click the same option.
- Now, you will see the applicable charges and the refund amount on your screen.
- Your flight will be canceled once you agree, and a refund will be processed.
- You will receive an endorsement email immediately from Condor confirming the same.
By calling a representative:
Another possibility to cancel your flight at Condor is by calling their customer service representative at 1-866-960-7915 and choosing the flight cancellation option after listening to the IVR commands. A dedicated representative will answer your call in a while and share your booking details, such as Name, booking number, and travel date, with them. They will verify your details and cancel the flight. The reimbursed amount will be credited within 7-10 business days in your account.
Hence, the abovementioned ways can answer the question: How to get a refund if Condor canceled my flight? However, you can also cancel your flight by visiting their booking office at the airport or calling their customer care number at 1-866-960-7915 for more information.