How much will it cost to change a ticket on Turkish Airlines?
Turkish Airlines is a flag carrier of Turkey. It has a fleet size of 344 and flies to more than 300 destinations. The airline allows the passenger to make a flight change in their booked flight tickets. If you are looking to know how much it costs to change a flight with Turkish airlines and the rules and policy to steps to make flight changes, then the article will tell you all this. But before knowing the Turkish airlines change flight fee, we should see the policy first so that it will clarify the thing. Pursue further!
Turkish Airlines flight change policy: terms & conditions
- As per the flight change policy, airline flight changes can be made in the flight dates, time, etc., but the changes cannot be made to the passenger's information.
- The customers can also add the flights and the baby to their pre-booked flight.
- The customers can make a flight change on the website and by calling the booking center or the customer care center of the airline.
- The change cost and the rules for the Turkish airline's flight tickets may depend on the price and the flight ticket type you have issued.
That is all about the Turkish airlines change flight policy, and if you wish to know how much will it cost to change a ticket on Turkish Airlines? And the process and rules then it is mentioned in the below-referenced details.
Cost For changing the Turkish Airlines Domestic Flights ticket:
For the ECOFLY fare:
- The cost of the charges TRY 150 fee will be there if changes are made 1-2 hours before the fight.
- A change cost of TRY 100 will be there if changes are made 12 hours or more before departure.
For ExtraFly fare:
- A change cost of TRY 100 cot will be there. If you made a change 1-2 hours before the flight departure.
- A charge cost of TRY 50 fee will be there if changes are made 12 hours or more before departure.
For prime fly fares:
- No change cost for this will be incurred.
For Changing the Turkish Airlines International Flight
- If the customer wishes to change their international flight tickets, then most fares, a change cost will be applied.
- The change cost will depend upon the routes and passenger class.
- For some fares, for instance, flexible economy fares, the changes can be made without paying the charges.
Thus, this is all about changing the flight cost of Turkish Airlines. Now, let's have a glance at the details of Turkish airlines change flight date online and the process. For that, you can follow the components referenced underneath.
How to change Turkish airlines change flight dates online?
The steps to make flight changes in the date of the Turkish Airlines flight tickets through the website are:
- Visit the website of Turkish Airlines https://www.turkishairlines.com.
- Then, go to the plan and book flight section.
- Select the option Manage my booking from the given details.
- Now enter the flight ticket reservation code and the surname.
- After that, flight details will appear.
- Then select the flight change option, edit the flight's add, or make the desired changes.
- Pay the changes if required. Then, a change will be made.
The passenger can also make flight changes by calling the airline's reservation or customer service. Passengers can get the details to the executive and request them to make the changes. If passengers face any problems in making changes or have queries about Turkish airlines change flight policy, they can contact the Turkish Airlines Manage Booking center and get help.
Official website: https://www.turkishairlines.com
Regarding changes visit: https://www.turkishairlines.com/en-int/announcements/coronavirus-outbreak/flexible-change/
Customer service: 1 (800) 874-8875