How do I change my name on Air Europa?
When you book your flight, it happens that while filing your personal information, you put your name and initials wrong. So, do not worry about it. As with Air Europa, you can change the name using simple commands. As happens with many people, that is why Air Europa has also introduced some policies of name change that you have to go through and then change your name on the flight easily. So, for the Air Europa change name on the ticket, you can read the context below.
Mention the Air Europa name change policy.
If you need to change the name on your ticket, then there are some Air Europa name change policies you must go through. Otherwise, there are chances that you might face some last-minute problems. The policies are mentioned below. You can read them out.
- According to the name policy, the passengers are only allowed to change the initials of their name because Airline considers it a typing mistake.
- It is prohibited if anyone tries to change the name and resell their ticket. It would be a punishable offense.
- If a woman gets married or divorced only on that condition, she can change the surname on her ticket, but you must also submit proper government-issued documents.
- If you are performing the name change process, you need to submit some necessary documents, so just be prepared with that while doing it.
- In the name change account, there is no recession, a specific amount that everyone needs to pay, and no recession, even for the child/infant. Submit that amount at the time of the procedure.
- Some tickets are not eligible for the name change, so check them first, and if it is not eligible, then you should contact the customer service of Air Europa.
- If you are making the name change within 24 hours, then without paying any charge, you can change your name, but after that, you need to pay a specific amount.
Explain the procedure for name change at Air Europa.
There are two main online and offline procedures for the Air Europa name change on the ticket. You can use anyone and change your name easily. However, you do not have to pay the extra service charge if you perform the online procedure.
Online procedure for the name change
Passengers need to perform a very simple procedure for the name change at Air Europa Airline, and after that, they can enjoy the rest of their trip. And to learn that, they can read the steps below.
- First of all, Go to the official site of Air Europa https://www.aireuropa.com/us/en/home
- Then you have to sign up by adding the login id and password.
- Now, in the menu bar, there is a managed booking. Click on it.
- And enter your booking reference number and your last name.
- Here, you can review all your upcoming choices and select the one on which you want to change your name.
- On the next page, you can see the details of your ticket.
- Find out the edit option and change the name. Do keep in mind that you can only change the initials as per the Air Europa guidelines.
- After that, submit the proper documentation of the name, which is mandatory by the Airline.
- And pay the amount of the name change through your preferred mode.
- In the end, you will get a notification from Air Europa that you have successfully changed the name of your flight, and for more information, you can contact the Airline’s customer service.
Through the offline procedure
If you do not want to go with the online procedure, then there is also an offline procedure that can be used for the name change, as the customer service of Air Europa is kind and humble and will solve all your problems in just a few minutes. Read the procedure for that as it is provided below.
- First of all, place a phone call at 1 (844) 415-3955 this number.
- Now go through the IVR instructions, but first of all, choose the language you want to speak.
- And then press the number as said by the phone line, and very soon, you will be asked to speak with the customer service agent press this number.
- Travelers can press that one and wait until the hold time ends, and soon you will be able to speak with the representative.
- Tell them your booking reference number and last name and ask them to change the name on your ticket.
- And then, to submit the required documents, you can click on the link provided by the agent in the Email.
- At last, you will get the information that you have successfully changed your name at Air Europa and the required information.
How much do I have to pay for a name change at Air Europa?
Fees for the name change will remain between $50 to $200, which applies to all passengers, whether old or infant. A fee that is applied by the Airline needs to be paid.