How can I efficiently check-in for the Air China flight?
As the name suggests, Air China is the country’s flag carrier and provides impressive facilities to the passengers onboard. Not only that, once you book a flight with Air China, you can take advantage of the airline’s facilities, including the online check-in facility. The Air China check-in online facility is introduced to make the travel experience even easier and as safe as possible. Give some time to this article to better understand how you can check-in online for your Air China flight.
Steps to Air China check-in online-
- Open the official website of Air China using your preferred search engine.
- Now, you need to select a country to get understandable and clearer assistance.
- From the homepage that appears on your screen, you must select the Online Check-In option given on the menu bar.
- Make sure that you are on the Online Check-In option and not Cancel or Reprint.
- You need to fill in the required details like Ticket Number, or you can also type in the Passenger Number in the next column.
- Now you need to enter the passenger’s first name followed by their last name, and lastly, provide your flight number.
- Once you complete the form by filling in the necessary details, you can click on the Continue button.
- On the next screen, you see a seat mapping section for your selected flight.
- Choose an available seat provided by the airline; also, you can choose a seat of your preference by paying some applicable charges.
- Air China allows its passengers to select special services to enjoy while on the flight, including pre-ordered meals en route to your journey.
- Choose a service and proceed to pay for the applicable charges if any.
- Lastly, print or download the boarding pass for your Air China flight.
What is the checking-in time of Air China?
It is suggested to stay ahead of your time, but still, you can take help from the given points about the Air China check-in time-
- Air China wants its passengers to reach the airport at least 120 minutes before the flight takes off.
- If you are checking in online for your Air China flight, then the portal starts at 36 hours and closes 2 hours before the flight's scheduled departure.
- If you cross the checking-in time limit set by the airline at the time of booking, you might miss your flight.
- So, before you check-in for your flight, it is better to go through the check-in policy and other standards set forth by Air China based on the type of fare you choose while booking the ticket.
However, if you cannot proceed with Air China check-in, consider contacting the Air China travel consolidators who are always present to help you out with any travel-related problems.
Official weblink: https://www.airchina.us
Regarding check-in visit: https://www.airchina.us/us/gb/booking/online-check-in/