How can You put on hold British Airways ?
When passengers book the flights with the airline then there are several offers that are introduced by them. And if you chose British Airways as your travel companion and are finding the best way to save money then this article is the correct place. Here you will learn about the British Airways hold flight price and how to use this. For that, you can refer to the steps mentioned further in this article.
Steps to Know how to Hold British Airways Reservations!!
- Start by opening any web browser and launch the booking link from the search bar at the top of the page.
- Tap on the “Plan my Travel” option that is present at the top of the page and select any one option from the three that is based on the type of your travel.
- Enter other travel details like date of travel, the number of passengers, departing and arriving cities etc and tap “Next”.
- You get to see the list of flights in front of you with the price details. Lookout for the information and select the flight and then proceed towards the price page.
- Now you get to see the option of logging in or registering. Enter the details that are required to register the flight and tap “Next”.
- In this step, you will be asked to pay some amount so that the airlines can hold the reservations.
- Enter and confirm the payment details and you will be notified on the email that your reservation is held.
- And to access the booking, you can come back within 72 hours by tapping on the link that is emailed to you in the email registered at the time of entering booking details.
- Passengers even have the option to choose the “Manage my Booking” option to get the booking if they have lost the email link. At the same time, there are some destinations which have not yet been included in the 72-Hour British Airways hold reservation process of the airlines. So, before you proceed to hold the reservation, check all the details properly and then proceed.
However, if you need any further help regarding booking or reservation then you are welcomed to contact customer service.
Reaching Out to British Airways Representatives!
Passengers who need any further assistance regarding British Airways hold flights are welcomed to contact the customer service. This customer is 24/7 active on the various platforms and will be helping delightfully. So, if you get stuck anywhere then you are welcomed to contact the customer experts. The experts will not be delighted to resolve the issues but also welcome passengers with their feedback. The active platforms for assistance are toll-free helpline number, chat support, email platform and also the social one like Twitter or Facebook.