Everything you need to know about how do I avoid baggage fees on Kuwait airways
Knowing your baggage limit is one of the most important things whenever you travel via air to one of your preferred routes whether it’s domestic or international that can help you to pack your bags according to the baggage rules and restrictions. If you are traveling with Kuwait Airways, then you should also need to know your baggage allowance before packing the bags. But there are lots of travelers who don’t have any idea about Kuwait Airways baggage policy and if you one among those, then you can simply follow the mentioned instructions for the baggage allowance.
What is the Baggage Policy of Kuwait Airways?
For carry-on baggage
- You can take one piece of bag and one person item such as a laptop bag, briefcase, purse, etc for free during the travel.
- The maximum size of your baggage should be 56 x 46 x 25 cm and its weight not exceeds more than 11 kg.
- Every item must be fitted in front of your seat or into the overhead bin.
For checked baggage
- You can take up to 3 pieces of baggage with a maximum weight of 32 kg and 300 cm in dimension each if you are traveling in Royal Class.
- For the Business Class and First Class, you are allowed to take up to 2 bags with a maximum weight of 32 kg and a dimension of 158 cm.
- If you are traveling in the Economy Class, then you can take up to two bags with a maximum weight of 23 kg and dimension of 158 cm.
- If you are traveling with your children or infant, then you can also add on a bag with a maximum weight of 10 kg and a dimension of 115 cm.
How Do I Avoid Baggage Fees on Kuwait Airways?
Want to avoid excess baggage fees on Kuwait Airways while traveling to your preferred route? Then you can very easily do that as there are too many ways that can help you to avoid any fees on baggage. You can follow the below instructions to avoid Kuwait Airways baggage fees in a simple way:
- Always carry lesser things while traveling if it is possible that can help you to get rid of any excessive fee.
- Try to pack your baggage into the given limit such as weight, and dimension because if something will be increased, you will be charged some baggage fee.
- Book your flight in the upper class if possible that allows you to travel with more baggage and you don’t require purchasing any extra bag.
- You can also use your miles or book a flight using the loyalty program that can also help to save any chargeable baggage.
If you are still not capable to understand the baggage policy through the above-given instructions, then you can contact the Kuwait Airways customer service team and obtain the needed assistance to resolve the baggage-related queries whether it’s policy or fees. They will provide the best-in-class solutions on every single query related to Kuwait Airways whether it’s baggage or other.
Official weblink: https://www.kuwaitairways.com
Regarding baggage: https://www.kuwaitairways.com/en/is/free-baggage