How do I cancel a KLM flight within a day of its booking?
Do you want to cancel the KLM flight within a day of its booking? Well, you are in luck! This article covers important details about canceling a flight ticket and how you can profit from a cancellation.
Before canceling your reservation, you must know that your ticket must qualify for the KLM cancellation policy. You can cancel your KLM reservation within 24 hours of its booking by following the given steps:
- Land on the official KLM Airlines website using a website that you trust.
- Navigate the My Trips section; enter the booking code followed by the passenger's last name.
- Once you retrieve your booking, you need to follow the canceling procedures as prompted on your screen.
- If necessary, you need to provide the reason for cancellation, and it would make your request more credible if you attached the required documents.
- If any, pay the applicable cancellation charges and then wait until the transaction completes.
- Voila! You have canceled your KLM reservation within 24 hours of its booking.
Now that you know how to proceed with the KLM cancellation, it becomes more necessary for you to understand the cancellation policy. Check out the next section and learn about the genuine cancellation policy of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines.
KLM Airlines General Cancellation Policy
Below-discussed is a thread of general cancellation terms and conditions of KLM Airlines crafted to benefit its esteemed travelers:
- KLM Airlines allows you to cancel your reservation seconds after its booking because it understands that irregularities can trouble travelers at any time.
- You can even cancel your reservation after checking in for your flight, but in that case, you need to pay the applicable charges.
- The best thing about KLM is introducing the golden 24-hour cancellation policy. When a traveler cancels the reservation within 24 hours of its purchase, you can get a full refund and skip paying the cancellation charges.
- The 24-hour cancellation policy is effective for both the tickets- domestic and international.
The Cancellation Fees Conditions at KLM
- Firstly, the cancellation fees at KLM depend on the fare type: refundable or non-refundable; however, you can skip paying any charge if you complete the cancellation within 24 hours of booking.
- You must pay the applicable charges if you miss the grace cancellation period offered by KLM.
- If you cancel your KLM reservation and reschedule for a new flight, you must pay the fare difference plus the cancellation charges.
Now that you know crucial details about the cancellation policy and the KLM cancellation fee make an informed decision with your ticket. Also, you can always find a helping hand from KLM customer service if you cannot cancel the reservation on your own. The agents can cancel your reservation and even process the refund on your behalf!
Official weblink: https://www.klm.com
Customer Service: 1 (800) 618-0104