A quick guide on how do I cancel Virgin Atlantic flight tickets
Cancelling flights can be tricky sometimes especially when you have to cancel them due to unavoidable reasons. Besides, this is quite common most of the time and passengers do cancel their flight while they also get refunds. However, both refunds and cancellations depend upon the policies of the airline. When it comes to Virgin Atlantic, the airline has got the best and flexible cancellation guidelines among other airlines.
If you have been planning to cancel your booking on the airline, then you should know about the Virgin Atlantic Cancellation policy. Hence, read this guide further to know about the Virgin Atlantic cancellation policy & process.
Important Guidelines for Virgin Atlantic Flight Cancellations Policy
- As per the Virgin Atlantic Cancellation policy, the airline lets you cancel your bookings within 24-hours of the purchase to provide you with a full refund without charging its cancellation fee.
- If you cancel your flight after the 24-hours grace period, then you’ll be payable for the cancellation fee on Virgin Atlantic to get refunds. Besides, a refund will be provided for the unused portions of your flight tickets.
- The cancellation fee will also vary depending upon the fare type, booking details, time of cancellations, etc. on Virgin Atlantic.
- Moreover, a minimum fee of $50 is applicable for cancelling the flight tickets on Virgin Atlantic.
Steps for How to Cancel Your Flight Tickets on Virgin Atlantic
- At first, visit the official website of Virgin Atlantic in your web browser, then scroll to the My Booking tab on the top.
- Now, select the booking search type, then enter the booking reference/e-ticket number along with the passenger’s first & last name.
- Now, hit the red forward arrow icon to search for your booking detail, and then look for the cancel option.
- Hereafter, you’ll need to follow the onscreen instructions to cancel your bookings, then opt for the refund request option.
What is the cancellation fee for Virgin Atlantic?
Customers are required to cancel their flights if they get stuck to any uncertain circumstances, which happen in all airlines. It is also essential to get detailed information about the charges needed to pay at the time of cancellation. If we talk about Virgin Atlantic, then don’t worry; the cancellation procedure & costs are not so hectic. Customers can quickly adapt to them.
Take a look at the cancellation charges of Virgin Atlantic:
However, the Virgin Atlantic ticket cancellation charges are reasonable & customer-friendly. But the customers are required to take a view on the below-mentioned charges;
- For those flights which are originating in the UK, the charges are 36 USD.
- For those flights which are originating in the US, the charges are 50 USD.
- For other regions charges are 50 USD.
Let us look out the related cancellation rules of the Virgin Atlantic:
As we see the details of cancellation charges in the pointers mentioned above, it is also essential to look out the policies of cancellation:
- From the initial date of booking, the Virgin Atlantic cancellation procedure must be initiated within 24 hours.
- The departure date of the flight should be 7 or more days.
- The Virgin Airline cancellation policy of 24 hours is only liable for those flights origination to the US & Canada.
- Under the 24-hour cancellation policy of Virgin, Atlantic customers can change their flight for free of cost.
- Some tickets are not considered for cancellation.
- Cancellation of the tickets can be performed through the official website of the airline or the airport counter.
After reading the detailed article regarding the Virgin Atlantic cancellation fee, if further queries remain, then get in touch with Virgin Atlantic customer service to get professionalized assistance. There are various options to contact the live person like Telephone, Live Chat, and Email & Others.
Regarding cancellation visit: https://help.virginatlantic.com/gb/en/flight-disruptions/cancelled-or-changed.html
Reservations: 1800 102 3000