How Do I Change My Lufthansa Flight
Want To Change Lufthansa Flight? Here Are The Steps
Lufthansa airlines are a well-known German airline which facilitates its passengers with great services. When a passenger has a confirmed booking with Lufthansa but there is some change in the travel plan, changes can be easily done in the itinerary.
How To Change Lufthansa Flight?
If there is a sudden change in the travel plan, a passenger can make changes in the booking. To modify the details, the passenger must have info about the policies of the airline. The steps involved in Lufthansa flight change are as follows:
- Go to the official website of Lufthansa airlines.
- On the homepage, click the Menu icon.
- Under Book & Manage, click the option of View & amend flight details.
- On the next page, enter the booking info i.e. last name and booking code.
- With correct info, click the Submit button.
- If the info is correct, the itinerary is accessed on the screen.
- The passenger can make changes in the ticket as per requirement.
- The changes can be made in the flight date, origin and destination.
- If a passenger wants to upgrade the travel class, it can also be done in this section.
- The changes might be subjected to a change fee.
- If the changes are made within 24 hours of booking, there will be no change fee but after that, the passenger has to pay a certain amount as change fee.
- The fee is calculated according to fare rules of Lufthansa.
- After saving the details and paying the change fee (if any), the changes will be updated.
- The passenger will receive an updated e-ticket in the email.
To get more info about Lufthansa change flight, a passenger can contact the reservation center of the airline. The representatives of the airline provide assistance for all the queries related to change or other services. The services offered by the support team can be availed round the clock. The contact info is provided on the Lufthansa website.