How do I change the passenger name on Cathay Pacific?
Suppose the passenger enters the wrong name and wants to change it, they can speak with the airline representative or change the name online and visit the airport. When they apply for the name change, they should know the airline's terms and conditions. Using these methods, they can change their name on the flight ticket as quickly as possible.
Cathay Pacific Name Change Policy
When passengers travel with the airline, it is essential to ensure that their ticket is reserved with the correct name. If the name is wrongly entered or misspelled, the airline name correction policy allows them to modify their name. Passengers can correct their initial term, surname, and middle name. Here are some:
- You want to change or correct your name on the ticket for a specific reason. In that case, the airline has created rules and regulations for your comfort. You can change or correct up to a few characters of your name. During the modification, you must make sure that the characters to be changed should be in the correct form.
- If the names are misspelled, the ticket for that reason only, the ticket can be reprinted.
- According to the airline name correction policy, passengers can add or remove their middle names.
- If the ticket and passenger names match their identification, they can fly without hassle. They can only fly to the airport if their name matches the identification proof.
- If the airline changed your name, you would not pay the fees.
- If the passenger wishes to change their name after marriage or divorce, they must provide valid proof to the airline. After that, the airline will change its name.
- If you want to change your name, you can do it within a 24-hour time frame.
- You should pay the charges if you change your flight after 24 hours.
- Passengers can change their names if they book the flight through a website.
- The airline allows you to change your name if there is a minor correction. If it is a significant correction to change your name, the airline will create your new reservation.
- If you booked from another website and want to change your name, you must submit the name request form and change your name as quickly as possible.
The process to change the passenger name on Cathay Pacific.
- Change your name on the flight via the online method.
If you want to know how to cathay pacific name change, you can use the online method. To use the online process, you should know the steps. Changing the name through an online mode is the easiest way to change the name on your flight ticket. Here are the steps to use the online process:
- Visit the official website of Cathay Pacific Airlines.
- Tap on the manage option.
- Enter your mobile phone number and password, and click the sign-in option.
- Click on the change option and tap on the name option.
- Provide your new name and correct spelling, and click the modify option.
- According to the airline, you must pay the charges if you change it after 24 hours.
- For the payment, you can use the online or offline method and pay the costs.
- You will receive the confirmation on your registered email id and text.
- Change your name on the flight by speaking with the representative.
If you want information on how to correct Cathay pacific name, you can speak with the airline representative and get the information as quickly as possible. If you wish to change or correct your name, you can dial this official phone number: 1 (833) 933-2244. Please pay attention to the IVR steps, and connect with the representative. Ask the representative for the name correction or change. They will do it for you as quickly as possible. The airline will confirm your registered email id and text.
- Change your name at the airport.
If there is a minor correction on your name, you can ask the representative for this; you can visit the airport and ask the representative to change your name. The representative will change your name. You have to provide your identification proof. You will see your new name on your flight ticket.
Is Cathay Pacific's Name Change Fee?
The Cathay Pacific name change fee varies on your destination. Here are some:
- For South Africa, Hong Kong, South Pacific, West Pacific, Mainland China, Sri Lanka, South Korea, the Middle East, and North America: Free
- For Japan and Taiwan: $ 30.
- For India, Europe, and SouthEast Asia: $60.