When Can I Check-in China Southern Airlines?
China Southern Airlines provides a trouble-free journey at an affordable cost. They provide good services and facilities to their customers. If you have made your reservation in China Southern Airlines, you can save your precious time at check-in counters. China Southern Airlines provides the facility of online check-in so that their passengers do not have to stand in long queues at the airport. If you look at China Southern airlines check-in policy, you will find that their policy is quite accommodative and has been formed in keeping the customers' interest. Online check-in is a great facility as you do not have to stand in long queues. You can follow the online check-in policy of China Southern Airlines below:
Check-in policy of China Southern Airlines
- Online check-in is available for all adult passengers from 15:00, and it is available two days before departure to 1 hour before your scheduled departure.
- If you have checked baggage, you must use online check-in at least 1 hour before your scheduled departure.
- You must reach boarding gates 15 minutes before departure. The boarding gate closes 15 minutes before departure. You will not get any extra time if you choose to check-in online.
- You need to arrive at the airport at least 30 minutes before departure so that your passport and visa status can be checked.
- Boarding time is subject to change without any prior notice.
- Online check-in can be availed by only adult passengers who have made their reservations with China Southern Airlines. In some cities, it is also available for children; however, it is not available for infants.
- Traditional paper tickets are not accepted for online check-in. You must have a valid e-ticket for online check-in.
- They offer online check-in in English and Chinese.
- Regardless of how you have brought the ticket, you will be allowed to check-in online.
- Online check-in is not available for some of the connecting flights. But if you have a direct flight, you can move ahead with online check-in.
- If you have bought a group ticket, you can also check in online individually.
- You can also select a seat after successfully checking-in online.
- If you are checking in at the airport, you must arrive 2 hours before your departure.
- If you have unchecked baggage, you must arrive 3 hours before your scheduled departure.
- Airport check-in consists of three categories:
- Security check-in
- Baggage check-in
- Passenger check-in
- If you choose online check-in, you can save valuable time by avoiding the long queue at passenger check-in.
The Check-in policy of China Southern Airlines is simple and allows its passengers to save valuable time. You can check in using online check-in, airport check-in, and mobile check-in. So if you want to know China Southern airlines check-in time, then it is almost 2 hours before departure if you are looking for airport check-in time. And it is up to two days if you are checking in online.
China Southern online check-in process
- You have to visit the home page of China Southern Airlines.
- Then you have to select "online check-in."
- Now select "online service."
- Now you have to enter your booking reference number or first name and last name to search your details,
- Now you can get yourself checked in.
The online check-in process is easy and can be availed at least 48 hours before your scheduled departure. You can also get yourself checked-in airport, but it is a bit time-consuming as you have to get in a long queue. If your baggage is lost at the check-in counter, China southern airlines check-in baggage allowance can be availed by you. The check-in policy is not very rigid, unlike some airlines.
How can you check-in online?
- You can check-in online by visiting the website of China Southern Airlines.
- Online check-in is generally available two days before your scheduled departure at 15:00.
How much time does it take for Airport check-in?
- Online check-in is more convenient than Airport check-in because it is time-consuming.
- Normally if you are traveling without luggage, it may take up to 2 hours.
- But if you have the baggage, you have to arrive 3 hours before your scheduled departure.
How can you use mobile check-in?
- You can also use your mobile facility to check-in online.
- You can check in 48 before your departure by using mobile check-in.
How long does it take to check-in baggage?
- If you have baggage, you are expected to arrive at the airport at least 3 hours before your departure.
The check-in facility can be availed at the airport or online. China Southern Airlines provides a very flexible and accommodative policy to their customers. You can avail of the online facility to get yourself checked 48 hours before your departure. So if you want to know about China southern airlines check-in online; you can also visit their website to check the FAQs section. You can also talk to customer service for more information regarding check-in.
For check-in details visit: https://www.csair.com/en/online/check_in/
Customer service: 011 86 400 869 5539
Reservations: 1 (888) 338-8988