How do I check-in with Frontier Airlines?
Everyone has a hustle nowadays, and they wish to do things in the quickest way possible and to do something at the right time and in the right way. It is necessary for you to have complete information about it. That is why passengers wish to know when to check in with Frontier airlines. The check-in time of Frontier Airlines depends upon the way the passengers choose to check-in. The airlines allow the passengers to make the check-in through the ways mentioned as follows.
- The passengers can make the check-in online through mobile or website.
- Priority check-in
- At Kiosk Airport
- At the check-in counter at the airport
Frontier airlines check-in time
As mentioned above, the time of check-in depends on how passengers opt to make check-in on their flight ticket with Frontier airlines as well as on the type of their flight (domestic and international).
Online check-in time
For international flight tickets
- The passengers are allowed to start the process of online check-in from 24 hours to 60 minutes before the scheduled departure f the airlines.
- The passengers are also required to check in their bags atleast one hour before the flight departure time.
- The passengers are also required to carry their printed boarding pass or in e-form on their mobile phone at the time of boarding at the airport.
For domestic Flight tickets
- The passengers are allowed to make the check-in for their domestic flight ticket 24 hours to 45 minutes before the scheduled departure of their flight.
- The passengers must print their boarding pass or carry it on their mobile in e-form.
Mobile Check-in time
For international routes
- The passengers are allowed to do the check-in through mobile phones at least 24 hours to 60minutes before the scheduled departure of their flight ticket.
- Once the check-in is complete, the passengers are required to download their boarding pass on their mobile phone or carry a printed boarding pass at the airport.
For Domestic routes
- The passengers are allowed to check in from 24 hours to 45 minutes before the departure time.
- The passengers also have to carry their printed boarding pass or a download copy on their mobile phone.
Airport Kiosk Check-in Time
The passengers are also allowed to check in through the Kiosk machine at the airport. There is a long queue at the check-in counter.
- If you have to make the check-in along with the baggage, in that case, you are required to reach the atleast 2 hours before your flight departure at the airport for check-in through Kiosk.
- However, if you are traveling with baggage in that case, you can reach the airport one hour before the departure of your flight.
Airport Desk/Counter Check-in Time
If the passengers wish to check in at the airport in person instead of online check-in, in that case, they can reach the rapport in the given time.
- If the passengers have to check in with the baggage for their international flight, they must reach the airport atleast 3 hours before the scheduled departure.
- If the passengers have to check in with baggage for their domestic flight, in that case, they have to reach the airport atleast 2 hours before the scheduled departure of their flight.
- If the passengers are traveling without baggage in that case, they can visit the airport atleast one hour before the departure of their domestic as well as international flight tickets.
- The passengers are required to have a boarding pass or atleast their bags checked:
- Two hours before the departure of their international flights.
- Forty-five minutes before the departure of their domestic flights.
- The passengers are also required to be at the airport no later than 30 minutes before their flight departure.
- The airline's door will close 15 minutes before the departure.
- The passengers are advised to use the airport kiosk to print their boarding pass in case they forget to bring it or lose it on their way to the airport.
- The passengers are required to keep enough buffer time for checked baggage, security check, etc.
Frontier airlines check-in online
Online check-in makes the hassle-free process smooth for the passengers island their flight experience better, and the online check-in will take less than a minute for the passengers.
- For online check-in through the website, the passengers are required to visit the official website of Frontier Airlines.
- Click on the 'My trip/check-in' tab on the airline's home page.
- After getting onto the check-in page, you must fill out the credentials like the PNR number and the passenger's last name to proceed further.
- Proceed further by clicking the search button, and you'll get redirected to your flight details page.
- Select the flight in which you are required to check in by following the on-screen prompt.
- While check-in online, the passengers will be liable to check:
- Their flight itinerary
- Upgrade/select your seat
- Download and print your boarding pass
- Or buy extra baggage space
Frontier Airlines Mobile Check-In
The mobile check-in process is somewhat similar to the online check-in; the passengers are required to download the app and follow the following instructions.
- Get onto the mobile app of Frontier airlines and tap on the check-in option.
- Enter the required information like the PNR number and the last name of the passengers to proceed further.
- After getting onto your flight, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process of check-in.
- The passengers can also make the seat selection at the time of check-in. However, they have to pay a certain amount for that.
- Once the process is completed and downloaded, the boarding pass is to get printed or shown to the airport.
There are some cases in which the online check-in is not possible
The passengers are not allowed to make the online check-in in the following cases:
- In case of wheelchair assistance
- Cognitive/development disability-related assistance
- Hearing or sight-impaired related support
- Traveling with emotional support or trained service animal or medical equipment.
- Traveling with medical equipment for instance a portable oxygen concentrator.
Frontier airlines check-in baggage
At the time of check-in, the passengers are required to make their baggage weight 40 pounds/ 18 kgs and a maximum of 62 inches in linear dimension/ 158 cms. F the passengers carry extra Frontier airlines check-in baggage size in that case they are required to pay the charges mentioned in the policy of the airlines.
For more information and details, get onto the official website to get onto the contact page of the airlines and get all the information you need by calling the Frontier airlines check-in phone number and connecting with the airline's executive to get all the information before proceeding for the online check-in.
Official weblink: https://www.flyfrontier.com
Regarding check-in visit: https://www.flyfrontier.com/travel/my-trips/check-in/