Every passenger comes across a situation like for the reservation, manage booking, a refund of the money and various type of things related to the itinerary. TAP Portugal, a renowned airline service offers a complete package of the flight booking with a promising refund in case of cancellation or changing of the flight.
Here find a complete guide to get a refund from the Portugal airlines and the process to get back the money or learn the Tap air Portugal refund for cancelled flights
• Passenger can do the cancellation of the flight booking without paying any penalty or charges if the changes are made within 24 hours of completing the flight booking and it could go for more than the 7 days before the trip.
• You will be required to pay a fee of USD30 If the cancellation is made within 24 hours of the flight booking and less than 7 days before the journey. Refunds will be credited in the form of a voucher with the fee deduction.
• All the vouchers that you receive are not refundable and can be used for the purchase of the TAP tickets within the date of one year.
• If the passenger made the refund request within 24 hours after the reservation, but after the departure of the original flight (no-show), the fare rules will apply instead of this fee.
There are various other policies that every passenger must know before traveling with the airline because this pandemic of covid-19 has taken a wider space of drastic change in every industry or know Tap air Portugal refund covid
• Passenger doing the changes and canceling the flight booking (excluding periods indicated above), all these changes usually depends on the conditions of the fare type you chose.
• You can make use of the changes and cancellations rule that would be applicable to each of the routes and may differ only depending on the route you wish to change.
• Some of the tickets may involve penalties for making the changes or cancellations, the charges may not be non-refundable or they may not permit any of the changes.
• If the passenger makes the reservation online, then you must know the exact terms and conditions of the fare or the type of fare that you purchase on completing the ticket purchase page before finalizing the ticket.
• You will not be charged any fee if applying for a refund through the option of FLYTAP. If the passenger is applying for the refund through the Contact Centre or a sales desk, then a service charge of USD40 per will be charged on each flight ticket.
Thus, all the points discussed above is about the Tap air Portugal refund policy, if you need further details you can call directly to their helpline number to get immediate assistance or response. For further update visit the airport to sort everything