Cathay Pacific is one of the major flag carriers headquartered in Hong Kong. It gives great services to its customers and ensures their safety and convenience. It provides the best customer support for its customers who are in need. The customer service of Cathay Pacific is available 24/7 for its customers. The customer service agents are highly experienced and try to resolve the issues of their customers in a quick time span.
If you have a change in your plan but you have already booked your ticket with Cathay Pacific then the first question that must be coming to your mind is ‘How can I reschedule my Cathay Pacific flight date?’
Ways to Changing a flight with Cathay Pacific
You can change your Cathay Pacific flight using different ways. All the possible ways are given below:
- Online: You can make changes to your flight online by following the steps given below:
- Go to the official website of Cathay Pacific.
- Log in to your account.
- Go to Manage Booking.
- Enter your ticket details like ticket number and your name.
- Go through the instructions and change your flight accordingly. These instructions will tell you the amount that you need to pay for the change.
- Confirm after entering the details.
- Make a payment.
- You will get a new ticket with all the changes on your registered email id.
- Through phone: You can change your flight by calling on the customer care phone number of Cathay Pacific Airways. They will connect you to a live agent who will help you in changing your flight.
- Visit the counter: You can also visit the Cathay Pacific booking counter and get your flight changed. You will have to share your ticket details and the changes you want to make to your booking. They will do the rest for you.
Before rescheduling or changing your flight always go through the Cathay Pacific change policy to see whether you are eligible for a change or not.
Cathay Pacific flight change policy
The Cathay Pacific flight change policy is given below:
- A passenger is eligible for a free change within 24 hours of the actual purchase.
- Standard fare tickets are not eligible for a change after passing of 24 hours window.
- Passengers with flex fare tickets can make changes to their flight even after passing the 24 hours window.
- There will be some charge fee that will depend on the journey, time left for departure, and the type of ticket.
For more details, you can contact the customer care service of Cathay Pacific or you can also visit the official website of Cathay Pacific Airways.